If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
I don't remember us having a generic "pick on Coastal" thread, so I thought I would start one. This is for anything #BeatCoastal related when we are not playing them.
LUOrange liked this
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
I love the Dr. Pepper "Fansville" commercial which has the son thinking of going to a fictitious "Coastal University" with the prominent color of teal. The mom exclaims, "They don't even have football!"

LUOrange, ATrain liked this
By tyndal23
alabama24 wrote: September 10th, 2021, 7:03 pmGo Jayhawks!
Why? Diminishes our win from last year and overall perception of G5. I am only rooting for them to lose to a our best common opponent - Louisiana,Troy etc.
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
LU Grad 11 wrote: September 10th, 2021, 9:54 pm They surely don't look like the 17th best team in the nation. Defense is atrocious.
They have had flashes of greatness with several tackles for losses but giving up big chunks of yardage on many other plays. I have to think LU would have a ton of yardage against them tonight.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
According to the Myrtle Beach fishwrap, it was a record crowd of over 17,000. I'm guessing a lot of them were either tickets purchased by donors or no-shows, since it certainly appears there were not that many in attendance.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]