If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Everyone who picked UNC to win , meet me at Liberty indoor practice facility at 1:00 tomorrow, to get coached up on college football.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote: September 5th, 2021, 7:58 am Nice to see everyone in the stadium complying with the masks required directive. :lol:
Wasn't a directive that I am aware of. I saw almost no masks on any fans at any game. Honestly, I was surprised. But it is factual that masks don't work anyway, so I am not terribly surprised. According to the "experts", the only mask that work is the N95, for one use for about 45 minutes max.
Fauchi said initially that masks are totally ineffective, then changed his mind or the science to meet the narrative at the moment. Then he said wear two or more. smh.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote: September 5th, 2021, 9:18 am
flamehunter wrote: September 5th, 2021, 7:58 am Nice to see everyone in the stadium complying with the masks required directive. :lol:
Wasn't a directive that I am aware of. I saw almost no masks on any fans at any game. Honestly, I was surprised. But it is factual that masks don't work anyway, so I am not terribly surprised. According to the "experts", the only mask that work is the N95, for one use for about 45 minutes max.
Fauchi said initially that masks are totally ineffective, then changed his mind or the science to meet the narrative at the moment. Then he said wear two or more. smh.
Ok, it wasn't required in outdoor seating but strongly urged. Required in all indoor locations.
https://wset.com/news/coronavirus/virgi ... ne-stadium
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]