If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

ASOR ANNOUNCES NIL SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENTS WITH 3 LIBERTY ATHLETES

On July 1, the NCAA opened the opportunity for college athletes to capitalize on their name, image, and likeness. Today, A Sea of Red is excited to announce the first group of ASOR Athletes.

Demario Douglas, Darius McGhee, and Kyle Rode will be the first ever athletes to join and sponsor ASOR. We are excited to have these three athletes representing our brand and advancing our ability to provide our followers the best Liberty Athletics content around.

Click Here For More
ballah09 liked this
cruzan_flame13 wrote: July 3rd, 2021, 12:20 am
olldflame wrote: July 2nd, 2021, 7:50 pm I suspect Malik will have "other options". Would love to see ASOR land him. AS the $$ starts to come in, I will be patiently awaiting my royalties for coming up with the name. 8)
A Sea of Red you mean? I'm sure a Nebraska fan would say otherwise :lol:
My understanding is that Nebraska indeed owns the rights to "Sea of Red", which I would assume is why the "A" was added here. As far as who suggested it when Manson was pressured into changing the name from FlamesNation and asked the flamesfans board for ideas? The discussion is in the archives. 8)
thepostman wrote: July 3rd, 2021, 9:15 am I'm still bitter about that :lol:
As you should be. That whole situation was a ridiculously petty power grab initiated by the small and slimy no-excuse-for-a-man, embarrassment-to-his-father that used to be the president of our beloved University. I wish there was a way to stick it to him by changing the name back to FlameFans.
Longshots liked this
These young athletes provide us with free entertainment and after the last two years an immense amount of joy. More so than I ever imagined as an LU fan. If you don't think I'm going to throw my money at these student-athletes you're a crazy person. Buy a tee-shirt so Darius and Demario can take their girlfriends (and or side pieces) out to a nice meal? Say no more. I've won enough gambling on these two teams in the last 24 months to spread the wealth.

Someone let me know when Malik gets on Cameo so I can buy one each week and tell him it's from BallCoach on the ASOR forums.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: July 3rd, 2021, 7:51 pm Only 1 was purchased. Others were procured different ways.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
With NIL in effect, the Liberty Softball Ole Men's Club, will start charging non members who sit beside, in front of or behind us, a fee in exchange for being " coached up".
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]