If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Remember, you are speaking to a Carolinian. NASCAR practically notarizes birth certificates in those parts. Your Indiana roots have you much more open to open wheel.
JK37 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote: June 18th, 2021, 3:39 pm I’ve watched every episode of Drive to Survive and have basically been a show evangelist to all my friends. I’ve kept up with every race this year.

You keep having those assumptions though.
Was Baku insane or WHAT?!?! Can’t race for some consecutive race weekends!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote: June 18th, 2021, 1:40 pm Remember, you are speaking to a Carolinian. NASCAR practically notarizes birth certificates in those parts. Your Indiana roots have you much more open to open wheel.
I know it’s borderline blasphemy but after over a season of F1 fandom the Indy 500 was ….boring. I mean yeah they were flying but….kept turning left.
Sly Fox liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Still haven’t watched all of season 4 yet. But no way it’s as good as the first 3……until the end

New season starts this weekend. Easy to get lost with the start of March Madness

This year it looks like Ferrari and it’s power units have it figured out. They are all over the top of the grid this weekend Mercedes is struggling so this could be the year they are not as dominant. Ditto Red Bull (after they were gifted the title last year)
McLaren is struggling. Plus their car is ugly.
Haas is surprising folks this weekend as well. Gunter is a happy man
I’m still partial to Williams but my favorite driver is still Bottas and he did well in the Alpha Romeo

Enjoy!
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Good summary. We also haven’t finished Season 4 and are finding it lackluster to the first 3.

GIFTED?! Get that out of my paddock! :lol:

I suppose Red Bull got their due today. That was a bizarre finish.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: March 20th, 2022, 5:29 pm Good summary. We also haven’t finished Season 4 and are finding it lackluster to the first 3.

GIFTED?! Get that out of my paddock! :lol:

I suppose Red Bull got their due today. That was a bizarre finish.
That was a CRAZY finish. A great point was brought up post race that 3 of the 4 Red Bull engines had issues. That’s interesting Ver Crashin showed he can be a bit of a whiny biatch
I think Toto is playing some possum with his card
Bottas had a solid showing for Alfa Romeo. I was hoping he could pass Russell. That would have been epic. That’s the drivers race I’m going to be watching all year.
I like the look of the Williams car the most. McLaren is just too busy. Plus did I mention they currently suck?
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
McLaren looks AWFUL.

I really disliked Verstappen because of D2S. Then my five-year-old started rooting for him because he likes the Red Bulls on the car. So we rooted as a family for them last season.

VerCrashin is creative. He was SUPER whiny today.

How about Magnussen and Haas!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: March 20th, 2022, 8:40 pm McLaren looks AWFUL.

I really disliked Verstappen because of D2S. Then my five-year-old started rooting for him because he likes the Red Bulls on the car. So we rooted as a family for them last season.

VerCrashin is creative. He was SUPER whiny today.

How about Magnussen and Haas!
All last year Haas was saying they were just preparing for this year. Gunther wasn’t lying and he’s a happy man
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]