If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Who will win tonight's game???

North Carolina Tarheels
83%
Ohio State Buckeyes
17%
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
Who is going to win tonight.....Although it doesn't feature Greg Oden.

place your thoughts and predictions as well.

UNC will win by 11.
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
Tar Heels.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
That was one fine basketball game last night. Particularly impression is #34 for Carolina, who can do that sky hook with both hands. He and Tyler will make a formidable duo this year. I wish that Oden was able to play, for he looks like an absolute man-child. OSU will be a force come tournament time, and it would not suprise me at all to see both teams match up in the final four.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I was impressed with Ohio State without Oden. Once the big fella is int he lineup they will be tough for anyone to match up with on any given night.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I guess nobody picked up on my sarcasm in the other thread. Was I the only one that thought that game was terrible? In the first half, nethier team could run any kind of halfcourt set, shot selection was terrible, and there was very little defense going on. In the second half, UNC played better but OSU still did the same junk. It was 2 teams trying to run on eachother but neither has gelled enough to do it well yet. The only thing that kept OSU in the game was their stellar 3 point shooting.
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
I suppose you would have rather have watched the Huskies play Sacred Heart--and not go on the road until their first conference game??
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Ouch :!:

I picked up on the sarcasm. But they did show me some things I wasn't expecting without Oden. Let's be honest, their ranking is based on how good they will be when he's on the floor in January.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
A.G. wrote:I suppose you would have rather have watched the Huskies play Sacred Heart--and not go on the road until their first conference game??
That's what you've got to do when you return 1 starter. It's called smart scheduling.

But obviously I would have rather watched that since they're my team and all. But at least we could have seen 1 team play well.
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
I enjoyed the pace--and the refs let them play. Great athletes going at each other.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
As a fan of ACC ball from the mid-70's, the game last night reminded me of the old Maryland-NC State games. If you ever get to see the classic ACC championship game on classic, you will know what I mean.
LU Campus Construction Thread

https://www.liberty.edu/news/2024/05/01/new-cham[…]

Virginia Tech

We had 9 LOB

Volleyball Coach

Greg Mosely is a LU alum and is currently the coac[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

If ACC is left with 3 or 4 or completely dismantle[…]