If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Best play of the night!

flamehunter liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Man, I was so angry when they cut away. Would've saved the night after boring game. I liked how Jim Nantz tried to ignore it and Tony Romo kept giggling about it.

Thankfully we have social media. Haha
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
we had a family over for the first time for our makeshift superbowl party. the game was one but i can't say we paid a ton of attention to it.

Happy tom could wipe away the "it was belichek!" stink of his 6 SB rings.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
At least he reached the end zone, which KC could not do.

The Bucs were coached up last night.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
The media may not like that. They had almost annointed the Chiefs the greatest team of all time, and Mahomes the greatest QB ever. The announcers were pro KC most of the night. I guess they are still talking about how KC can come back in 2nd half.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: February 8th, 2021, 3:02 pm The media may not like that. They had almost annointed the Chiefs the greatest team of all time, and Mahomes the greatest QB ever. The announcers were pro KC most of the night. I guess they are still talking about how KC can come back in 2nd half.
This is nonsense. I was pulling for Brady and the Bucs and never detected any bias one way or the other by Nantz or Romo.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
The frequent references to a KC comeback were Tom & Tony working hard to convince folks to stick around and watch the remaining commercials in a game that was essentially out of reach by halftime.
LU 57, Purple Haize liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Both Jim and Tony tend to be pretty unbiased. I hate Tom Brady and sensed no bias.

I severely underestimated the Bucs defense. That whole unit deserves large gifts from Tom Brady.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: February 8th, 2021, 3:02 pm The media may not like that. They had almost annointed the Chiefs the greatest team of all time, and Mahomes the greatest QB ever. The announcers were pro KC most of the night. I guess they are still talking about how KC can come back in 2nd half.
They cried about the officiating being unfare to KC.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I have never seen a team hold like KC did, on both offense and defense. Refs could have called thrown a lot more flags.

Tampa Bay defensive coordinator had a good game plan.
By LU 57
Sly Fox wrote: February 8th, 2021, 5:08 pm The frequent references to a KC comeback were Tom & Tony working hard to convince folks to stick around and watch the remaining commercials in a game that was essentially out of reach by halftime.
Agreed. Did not work for me🤣, was in bed asleep after 3 quarters.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: February 8th, 2021, 5:25 pm Both Jim and Tony tend to be pretty unbiased. I hate Tom Brady and sensed no bias.

I severely underestimated the Bucs defense. That whole unit deserves large gifts from Tom Brady.
It didn’t hurt that half of KC’s O Line was hurt and they were trying to plug holes. Add to that Mahonnes turf toe. The outcome wasn’t surprising at all
I’m most happy for Bruce Arians. I like that guy
ballcoach15, LU 57 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]