If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

I'm so excited about this.

School plan: EA Sports to do college football

After last making a college football video game in 2013, the possibility of the game returning had been in limbo. Now, it isn't. EA Sports vice president and general manager, Daryl Holt, told ESPN the game maker will be returning to the space with "EA Sports College Football."

"As we look for the momentum that we're building on in sports, it all starts with the passion of our fans and the opportunities of what they are interested in," Holt said. "I don't think a visit where I go outside wearing a piece of EA Sports branded apparel, that someone doesn't go, 'Hey, when is college football coming back?'"

It will -- at some point. Holt said there is not a date on when the game will return or even a date where the return will be announced other than it won't be coming back for this year
Sly Fox wrote: February 2nd, 2021, 2:34 pm Does this mean I will be able to ditch the old console that my son refuses to relinquish since it is the only one that can still play the 2013 game?
Only if you can bring yourself to purchasing a game with ALABAMA on the cover. :lol:

(That may not be the case when the game actually comes out... no release date set).
cruzan_flame13 wrote: February 2nd, 2021, 5:37 pm Question is will Liberty allow the game to use their likeness? I mean we already have issues when it comes to other territories like merchandises :fbplayer :fineprint
The article mentioned this
To make the game happen, EA Sports partnered with collegiate licensing company CLC to make sure it had the FBS schools, traditions, uniforms and playbooks -- among other things -- ready to go for the game. Over 100 teams will be in the game
There's only about a dozen FBS schools that don't have a partnership with the CLC and Liberty isn't one of them. Meaning they should be represented in this game.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]