If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

LU alumna and current WBB head coach at Appomattox head coach Tracie Hayes is interviewed by Dennis Carter on WLNI's The Sports Line. Play Basketball

ballcoach15 liked this
Cider Jim wrote: January 26th, 2021, 10:44 pm LU alumna and current WBB head coach at Appomattox head coach Tracie Hayes is interviewed by Dennis Carter on WLNI's The Sports Line. Play Basketball

Imagine how many more wins she’d have if she had a better assistant coach!
I hear half of her injuries are from trying to kick his a ZZ to keep him in line
Shouldn’t she be in the Famous Liberty Graduate thread?
Purple Haize wrote: January 26th, 2021, 11:27 pm
Shouldn’t she be in the Famous Liberty Graduate thread?
I've lived in the South long enough to know that you don't put a lady in the "Old Folks Home" thread. :nono

Ballcoach and I have had the pleasure of meeting Coach Hayes and her "devastatingly handsome and capable Assistant Coach." Ballcoach met this coaching couple on the hardwood at Gretna High School, and I met them at an Elvis impersonator's concert, and they later came by my LU tailgate.
Purple Haize wrote: January 26th, 2021, 11:27 pm
Cider Jim wrote: January 26th, 2021, 10:44 pm LU alumna and current WBB head coach at Appomattox head coach Tracie Hayes is interviewed by Dennis Carter on WLNI's The Sports Line. Play Basketball

Imagine how many more wins she’d have if she had a better assistant coach!
Yeah, I hear that guy is the worst. I think this actually makes her coaching career even more impressive! :lol:
Purple Haize liked this
ATrain wrote: January 31st, 2021, 4:47 pm Tracie is a legend! That assistant coach is just riding her coattails, hoping to be a footnote on her ride to greatness!
I don’t know why she doesn’t fire them. Obviously they are just there for eye candy purposes 8)
Cider Jim wrote: January 31st, 2021, 8:50 pm I think her assistant coach prefers the term, "Trophy Husband." And he keeps the refs busy giving him lots of these. :timeout
My sources tell me he is a chips ahoy model in his off hours and only gets T’s when he’s acting as HC
I do know she has the utmost respect for the WBB staff at LU
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]