If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Kiwon
A lot of commenters on Twitter aren't fans of the white-base paint scheme but I think it will stand out on the track among the other cars.

New season, new crew chief, new paint scheme...... William's a good guy and improving every year. I hope he'll finish in the top ten early and often.
ballcoach15 liked this
By Longshots
Massive lead for the 24 at Homestead right now. Not in the LU scheme but awesome either way.

I'm worried if Larson wins he'll try and run over Bubba in victory lane.
By Racenut
Registration Days Posts
Sure wish we would capitalize more on the investment that the University has made with William and his career. Even ASOR could emphasize his rise and success a lot more. This is not just an ordinary sponsorship or advertising endeavor that happens to reach a lot of people. It's a current Liberty student who has risen to the highest level of the most competitive, most popular motorsports division in the country. He is with what some have described as the NY Yankees of race teams and he has delivered more positive national TV air time for Liberty University than arguably any individual since Jerry Sr.
The fact that he has won twice at this level on two of the most prestigious tracks against multiple Series Champions that are nearly twice his age is really rare is phenomenal. Perhaps 4-time Champion Jeff Gordon is the only one to accomplish anything close at his age. I have never met him, but he seems like a great kid as well. With the advent of COVID 19, racing has seen a resurgence that we have not seen in this sport in quite awhile. I own a racing collectables shop and my business has seen an exponential growth in young fans in the last year. I hope LU can take advantage of the investment and give this rare accomplishment it's due. I am a Flames Club member with football and basketball season tix, but seeing LU represented at the highest level of motorsports every week for 9 months out of the year is just as exciting to me.
TH Spangler, Longshots, Sly Fox and 3 others liked this
By Longshots
PAmedic wrote:Ugh keselowski is such a freaking tool.

Maybe we don’t like you after all
Guy likes to drink beer and was sponsored by Miller Lite. 25 year old me couldn't turn that down.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Valid argument

My rebuttal : he’s a doosh and his dad’s worse
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Also jeff Gordon, jimmy johnson and esp rusty wallace

Really anyone not named Mark Martin
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Byron finished 6th in the dirt track race at Bristol. Good finish considering NASCAR went to a single file restart about halfway through the race.
By Racenut
Registration Days Posts
....and even more important, up to 6th in the Monster Energy Series Cup point standings! We are witnessing a great maturity taking place before our eyes as William continues to improve his consistency and track awareness. BS call as announcers said that WB "turned" Ryan Newman when Newman clearly came down into the bottom lane while being pressured from the outside. Such is the deference given a 43 year old when racing a 24 year old. Love RN but William was not at fault. Given a few more laps of green flag racing, no doubt William could have advanced further. The important thing is the cup standings where William has moved into sixth place after a terrible 26th place finish in the first race of the season. Two weeks from now in Martinsville his patience and maturity will be put to the test even more as Nascar's shortest track is a pressure cooker. Poor qualifying cars start the race a half a lap down and the slightest mistake can put cars a lap down early. Nobody gives an inch.
Great to see the Liberty paint scheme on TV all week!
By Racenut
Registration Days Posts
Not trying to use the board for free advertising, but wanted you race fans to know that my Raleigh convenience store has also been a Nascar Collectibles store for the last 26 years. I have the largest selection of Nascar die-cast, hats, tees and paraphernalia to be seen between the N.C. coast and Charlotte. I started following William when he was in the truck series and my daughter was an LU student. I therefore have die-cast of most of the cars William has raced from the x-finity series to the current cup series. My website is groceryboyracing.com if you are ever in the Raleigh area. I have stuff from most of the other contenders as well. I also have a pretty good selection of LU stickers and a Kevin Fogg locker room door complete with Liberty logo on display in plain view of the cash register. Please come by and say hello if you are in the area.
ballcoach15 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]