If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Racenut
Registration Days Posts
Another step forward in patience and maturity at Martinsville this past weekend, William finishes a solid 4th with the awesome "Liberty" paint scheme. Really fun to see a guy that may have been pushed around a little in his first couple of Cup seasons, be able to mix it up with some much more experienced drivers on a really tough track. Daniel Suarez needs to not make so much of a little bump he received from William the #99 checked up with old tires. Rubbin' is racin'!
By Racenut
Registration Days Posts
You can tell that patience and big picture racing has improved this year. Even when the car is not up to par handling or horsepower wise, William and crew still mange a top 10 finish. Gaining confidence, yet harnessing that energy is quite a balancing act. Hope he can stay humble and grounded, the future looks bright if he can do that!
By Longshots
Heavens that race was awful. I haven't been that bored since I took GNED in 2011.

I'm going to Dover next week. Spending the weekend in the lots. T's and P's for me.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Longshots wrote: ↑May 9th, 2021, 7:03 pm Heavens that race was awful. I haven't been that bored since I took GNED in 2011.

I'm going to Dover next week. Spending the weekend in the lots. T's and P's for me.
Watch the F1 race. Very entertaining
The COVID-19 Megathread

Just go ahead and wear an official surgical mask o[…]

ASUN Tournament

You must have had a decent English prof. at LU. […]

Maricopa County audit

Things are heating up in AZ and it's not even summ[…]

I don't know all that much about the place, but […]