If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Thankfully there won't be a Yankees & Dodgers World Series. Good to see Tampa beat Gerrit Cole and Chapman
JK37 liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Go Braves!

I hate Houston for all the same reasons everybody else does. So a Rays/Braves WS would be my hope. Just taking it one series at a time though.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I'm probably the only Rays fans on the board. I'm so excited for this team. What a game last night. Now they have to beat the Houston Cheaters 8)

I think I woke up the whole neighborhood when Mike Brosseau hit this home run.

fan00 liked this
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:I'm probably the only Rays fans on the board. I'm so excited for this team. What a game last night. Now they have to beat the Houston Cheaters 8)

Don’t forget about me 😀
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I'm a Rays fan. Have been since their formation. Anybody who has been around here as long as you have should know that. I haven't exactly kept it a secret.

I've been to a ton of Nats game and was happy to see them win last year.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: October 10th, 2020, 8:08 am I'm probably the only Rays fans on the board. I'm so excited for this team. What a game last night. Now they have to beat the Houston Cheaters 8)

And this Tampa Boy!!! Been a Rays Fan since they awarded the franchise to Tampa. Been to Trop. at least 4 times. Would love to see Rays/Dodgers - so we can beat the favorite...
thepostman liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Yeah man, when I lived in Tampa I use to go to a handful of games at the trop. One of the few! Haha.

This team has a special energy about them. They are a fun team to root for for sure.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I think three out of the four teams left are really fun to watch and root for. I’m partial to Atlanta. But the Dodgers and Rays are just as fun.

I hate the Astros for cheating the way that they did. But even I can admit if they pulled it off this year, it would be the ultimate “Us Against the World” story.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
That all 32 teams cheat. The Stros just took it so far it became obvious.

I'd love to see my hometown team face the Dodgers in the WS and shut up all the haters.
ballcoach15 liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
If this was just stealing signs then I would tend to agree with that but this went far beyond that. This isn't about being a "hater". I work with a pretty big Astros fan and he has enough sense to realize that.

Rays are up 2-0 but I'm nothing is ever a sure thing so we will see how the rest of the week goes.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Braves did all they could late to give it up. 7-game series. Dodgers offense finally wakes up, that series is FAR from over.
By Jonathan Carone
JK37 wrote: October 14th, 2020, 6:41 am Braves did all they could late to give it up. 7-game series. Dodgers offense finally wakes up, that series is FAR from over.
1998 will always be in my mind.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
I'm liking our chances tonight with this being a bullpen game for both teams... We have a lot more experience with this... Go Rays!!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]