If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Cautiously optimistic but I never like to assume anything.

One thing I know is im glad it isnt an 8:40 start time!
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
The longer this drags on with the Rays the more nervous I get. The Rays are the better team but Houston is doing what they have to. The pitching all series long has been very solid.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:The longer this drags on with the Rays the more nervous I get. The Rays are the better team but Houston is doing what they have to. The pitching all series long has been very solid.
Unfortunately it also shows how lucky we got in the first 3 games.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, the whole series has been tight. Houston is playing extremely sound baseball and were able to beat the Rays at their own game today.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
The Rays are starting to implode a bit and Houston, to their credit, is jumping all over them.

Not feeling so good right now.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Easy for me to say now but I did not feel good about Snell being pulled. He was off all game but got outs when needed. He deserved to have a little more time.

That is not the Rays way and more times than not it works but it can be frustrating in moments like this.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Cameron Magruder said it best

:lol:

In all seriousness, we all know how good rhe Astros can be and it is why I wanted this series over sooner than later. Game 7 will be a great one and I'll be a nervous wreck the whole time.

In other news. Braves are a win away (up 2-0 right now)...will they take care of business tonight? I'd imagine Braves fans want nothing to do with that series extending any longer.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
The format of having no days off has really added an element to these playoffs and how these managers approach the game. It has been fun but nerve racking to say the least.
ballcoach15 liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Still up 3-2 with Fried on the mound. Still waiting for Acuna to emerge. 3-24 since bragging Marlins couldn’t get him out.
ballcoach15 liked this
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I’ve always felt like Kevin Cash always lucks his way into success. Last night did nothing to change that.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Dodgers and Rays in World Series. I hope TB sweeps LA in 4 games.
Atlanta stopped hitting, thus blew a 3-1 game lead.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Also the Dodgers are really good. Don't forget that part.

It is going to be a tough series for the Rays. But it'll be fun!
By Jonathan Carone
Dodgers didn’t run themselves out of multiple scoring opportunities like the Braves did. There were three really bad baserunning mistakes that ended up costing Atlanta.
JK37 liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, that doesn't help things.

The Dodgers outplayed them in all areas of the game last night and the Braves still had a chance to win. Super frustrating for Braves fans but the good news is they are a bit ahead of schedule in their development. I think they'll be back.
JK37 liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
If you didn't watch the World Series tonight, you missed an absolute classic.

What a game and what a finish!
adam42381 liked this
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Unbelievable. Almost as good as 2011 game 6.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, that was a wild finish too.

I'm obviously very biased but the way the game last night went back and forth almost all game long, it just seemed more chaotic. I was on an emotional roller coaster the 6th inning on.

Moments like that, with an unsung hero like Brett Phillips stepping up huge, makes baseball special. His childlike celebration after the game just made the moment even more enjoyable.
ballcoach15 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
That play reminded me of Sid Bream scoring against Barry Bonds and Pirates.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: October 25th, 2020, 7:58 am That play reminded me of Sid Bream scoring against Barry Bonds and Pirates.
The only time in my life I disliked Sid.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]