If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Old Purple Face. :frustrated
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Can't say I'm surprised. If all of that is true, there is no place for that and he needs to go. This isn't new behavior from what I understand.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
I wonder if he did anything like this at Winthrop
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I had heard rumors he wasn't the nicest guy in the world while he was there but nothing like this.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
The ghosts of Norman Dale....
JK37 liked this
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
Shocker, a man who acts like a psycho with a wife who makes him look more timid than a Buddhist monk. Who could have ever seen this coming?
JK37 liked this
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
Guy nearly assaulted referees and had to be restrained by coaches and players on a summer trip while at Wichita State. We're not talking a regular season game or a post-season game, it was a summer trip, on camera. It's no surprise he acts completely unhinged when there is nobody recording. He's a certified psychopath that need's professional, psychiatric/psychological help.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Speaking of former Big South coaches, rumor control has it that, Jeff Meyer will announce his retirement shortly.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: October 29th, 2020, 7:42 pm Speaking of former Big South coaches, rumor control has it that, Jeff Meyer will announce his retirement shortly.
Hours? Days? Months? Years?
By 47/5-2
Registration Days Posts
My memory is fuzzy in regards to the details... but I recall Mrs. Marshall getting into it with some students at a game in The Vines back around 99. Gregg Marshall was always a coach that made you wonder if behind the scenes he was fighting "for" or "with" his players. The allegations are not shocking for even opposing fans who witnessed him on the sidelines during games. Not so sure that the reason he never took a bigger job was because the big boys weren't calling as I'm pretty sure UCLA was there for the taking for him at one point. It may have been him more realizing that a higher profile job might reveal a weakness that both Winthrop and WS were willing to hide.
ballcoach15, jinxy liked this
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
47/5-2 wrote: October 30th, 2020, 11:52 am I recall Mrs. Marshall getting into it with some students at a game in The Vines back around 99.
Any chance it was 98? I seem to have some memory of that but I wasn't here in 99.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote: October 30th, 2020, 3:44 pm
47/5-2 wrote: October 30th, 2020, 11:52 am I recall Mrs. Marshall getting into it with some students at a game in The Vines back around 99.
Any chance it was 98? I seem to have some memory of that but I wasn't here in 99.
Why not both?
By 47/5-2
Registration Days Posts
Any chance it was 98? I seem to have some memory of that but I wasn't here in 99
Could have easily been 98. I know it wasn't 96 or 97 when we were good. Not sure if it was the RD year or the start of Hanky.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]