If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Loses to Kansas State, who lost to Arkansas State in their first game.
Hopefully the Okies are eliminated from playoffs.
By tyndal23
ballcoach15 wrote: September 26th, 2020, 7:55 pm Loses to Kansas State, who lost to Arkansas State in their first game.
Stick it where the sun don’t shine BC 😉
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote: September 26th, 2020, 10:24 pm
JK37 wrote: September 26th, 2020, 9:13 pmLSU too
I love Mike Leach so much.
If he can let his D coordinator recruit SEC level defensive players.....he’s gonna be dangerous
By tyndal23
tyndal23 wrote: September 26th, 2020, 9:26 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: September 26th, 2020, 7:55 pm Loses to Kansas State, who lost to Arkansas State in their first game.
Stick it where the sun don’t shine BC 😉
First time in years OU O Line not getting a push in the run game. Makes every game a losing possibility even as bad as Big 12 looks so far. Not a good feeling.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
OU is one of those teams I despise. They're on same list as ND, UVA, Ohio State, Tennessee and all PAC 12 schools.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I think I saw where the Okies went down again Saturday. Texas also got beat. Good day for Big 12. They're out of playoffs.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
If playoff committee is honest, this year will have ACC Champion and 3 SEC schools in playoffs.

I heard yesterday, that the "best high school football" is played in Texas, i.e. Big 12 Conference.
By tyndal23
OU ran on the field against SMS FCS team and I knew it was going to be along year - LU looks bigger than OU. Didn’t look like anyone lifted for 6 months. They have multiple key opt outs and suspensions - but still - pathetic. I think the Big 10 who kept working out hard and actually got their legit weeks of workouts is going to have an advantage. I wouldn’ t count out an Ohio St and 2 SEC teams along with Clemson. Big 12 is rude this year.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]