If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

I might be wrong, but it appears schools are too quick to postpone games. Some schools will be selective with who they play, while still hoping for a bowl game, even if they play a very limited schedule.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: September 9th, 2020, 10:16 am I might be wrong...
Showing a lot of growth. I’m proud of you!

So many moving parts to a game, especially for the road team. Sometimes last-minute decisions are unavoidable. It in this case, advance notice helps all. I do t think the decision to postpone was premature.

The pop in cases at LT due to Hurricane Laura ... just makes sense. 18-23yo players will probably be fine, with the rare exception of a player with a preexisting condition that heightens risk. But the greater concern is that the players are carriers to coaches and staff - older folks at much higher risk of serious complications.

Err on the side of caution, hope to reschedule.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: September 9th, 2020, 10:16 am I might be wrong, but it appears schools are too quick to postpone games.
Did you read the article? If 38 players tested positive, then how many additional players are under quarantine protocols? Yeah, but go ahead. Play anyway. Don't be too quick to cancel. :lol:
NCAA Realignment Megathread

At what point in history was the ACC ever any bett[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

With all due respect, Atrain was in Dallas in his […]

LaTech

I also keep tab with JMU because there is a player[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]