If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

They’re not assumptions at all. Players have talked about it.

Wide receiver LC Greenwood, who entered the NCAA transfer portal in January, wrote in a since-deleted post on Twitter that Gundy would call him a "hood rat" and "thug" and threaten him over his clothing choices. Others backed the claim and added stories of their own.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sporti ... o5jc66pzpz

Unlike at Clemson when Dabo was under fire, the players didn’t come rushing to the coach’s defense. They doubled down.
Jonathan Carone wrote: June 16th, 2020, 9:42 pm He certainly didn’t need to apologize for the shirt. It was more the other things going on in the program that would deserve an apology.
Who is to say there was anything to apologize for there? And if there was who is to say he didn’t?
ballcoach15 liked this
Although to me this sounds like an apology since he actually said the phrase I apologize. But I’m not a Woke Warrior so there may be some new catch phrase that is only acceptable now I’m unaware of

i thought it would be easy to navigate. I'm sent shirts all the time. i grabbed this shirt out of the "don't care if its ruined while fishing/cleaning fish" shirt bin and that is that.

but it is clear that there are other underlying issues going on.

OAN is a trash network to be sure but if it was like daily kos or some crap a site equally crappy on the other side of the spectrum the voices would of been moot.

When your job is impressing young and often black individuals to be a part of your organization, i believe you need to be careful of these things.
oh and constitutional free speech is lost when the gvt and only the gvt says you can't say something. there is no such thing as institutional or corporate free speech. which is what 99% of people clamouring "but free speech" are actually refering to.
Purple Haize wrote: June 16th, 2020, 8:04 am
Jonathan Carone wrote: June 16th, 2020, 12:33 am Man makes statement.

Other man doesn’t like it, decides he doesn’t want to associate with first man.

Both men meet to discuss the issue.

They come to an understanding.

No one was imprisoned for what they said.

Pretty sure free speech is alive and well in this situation.
Man looses job.

What then?
Still the same. Freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequence. He wasn't forbidden by law from wearing that shirt.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Hopefully we are not losing out on Bond. I would s[…]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]