If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By 47/5-2
Registration Days Posts
Good catch. I wasn't thinking that far back. Especially with the Baltimore reference. The Mount is probably over an hour from Baltimore... maybe 60 or 70 miles.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote: June 13th, 2020, 10:16 am I suspect this is not the only move we will see. The ASUN Commish carefully worded that tweet. I wonder if our old Mason-Dixon rivals up Baltimore way might be on the move as well.
We were also in a conference with Towson, I think, but that may have been the early years in the Big South.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
MSM is <an hour from Baltimore. And not looking to leave NEC any time near future. Travel costs are nice and tidy, it’s a bus league.

For a cash-strapped tiny college, moving from NEC to ASun is a non-starter.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: June 13th, 2020, 4:58 pm
Sly Fox wrote: June 13th, 2020, 10:16 am I suspect this is not the only move we will see. The ASUN Commish carefully worded that tweet. I wonder if our old Mason-Dixon rivals up Baltimore way might be on the move as well.
We were also in a conference with Towson, I think, but that may have been the early years in the Big South.
Yes, Towson was in the Big South back in the day. The only other DI school that I can think of, that hasn't been mentioned, in the Baltimore area is Loyola, which is in the Patriot League.

Crazy idea: What about SoCon oddball UNCG to the ASUN? They're the only non-football school in that league.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote: June 14th, 2020, 7:41 am
Cider Jim wrote: June 13th, 2020, 4:58 pm
Yes, Towson was in the Big South back in the day. The only other DI school that I can think of, that hasn't been mentioned, in the Baltimore area is Loyola, which is in the Patriot League.

Crazy idea: What about SoCon oddball UNCG to the ASUN? They're the only non-football school in that league.
It would be a good addition for ASUN MBB. They've been solid for years. I don't see it happening because it would be a huge increase in travel expense for them.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]