If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
The Big South, Southern Conference, and A-10 have reduced their tournaments in most sports to just 4 teams. I hope ASUN doesn't do this.
It's May 15th. Baseball and softball tournaments start May 12 and 19th, 2021. They are over reacting.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Apparently the only sport LU fans care about is men's basketball, but the ASUN has announced they will keep tournaments intact. They might tweak regular season somewhat. Looks as if ASUN might be smartest conference out there.
Excellent article in today's N&A by Damien Sordelett on ASUN.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: May 16th, 2020, 6:45 am Apparently the only sport LU fans care about is men's basketball, but the ASUN has announced they will keep tournaments intact. They might tweak regular season somewhat. Looks as if ASUN might be smartest conference out there.
Excellent article in today's N&A by Damien Sordelett on ASUN.
Post a link to the article and I might read it.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: May 16th, 2020, 5:23 pm
Purple Haize wrote: May 16th, 2020, 7:07 am Post a link to the article and I might read it.
You'll like this, Purple. It even has pictures!

https://www.newsadvance.com/sports/coll ... 1f514.html
No. I don’t like it when someone does the work of another. You’re basically saying ballcoach is too stupid to do his own work It would also be considered cheating at several reputable institutions. I mean I’m sure you don’t let quiz bowlers answer questions for other people when it’s not their turn.
FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now.

Election 2022 and 2024

I bet those are a joy. Texas poltical ads are […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I'm not a fan of Cleveland trying to play point[…]

Longwood

Liberty heads east down 460 today for a game at Lo[…]