If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By cruzan_flame13
prototype wrote: March 17th, 2020, 9:25 am Tom Brady has sign with the Bucs!!

(OK - maybe I'm a few days early, but a man can dream can't he)
This would actually be a great option for Brady with a good coach (Arians); could help the organization be a contender again like the early 2000's. Then when he's officially done with battling his ego, he can then retire in the sun with the other retirees :lol:
Unsure why he would leave New England, unless there is the perfect scenario elsewhere, which there doesn't seem to be. There doesn't seem to be a situation like Peyton Manning to Denver out there for Brady.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
His leaving NE is dumber than the NCAA transfer portal. He should stay in NE or retire.
Personally I wish there was never such a thing as free agency. (In any sport)
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: March 21st, 2020, 6:27 am His leaving NE is dumber than the NCAA transfer portal. He should stay in NE or retire.
Personally I wish there was never such a thing as free agency. (In any sport)
Yeah, he's a real dummy. Worth 180 million and married a supermodel who is twice as rich as he is. If he were really smart, with no football now, he'd be planning to drive across the country to see the HS softball players Michigan has signed for next year. :roll:
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I don't get why ballcoach desires to take any kind of power away from the players. He and the Patriots clearly came to this decision together and there doesn't seem to be any ill will. He will finish out his career in tampa and retire and then go into the hall of fame as a patriot. A lot of the greats have made similar moves. Manning went to Denver and Montana went to Kansas City. This is nothing new and as is typical, your logic makes my head hurt.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: March 21st, 2020, 11:01 am I don't get why ballcoach desires to take any kind of power away from the players. He and the Patriots clearly came to this decision together and there doesn't seem to be any ill will. He will finish out his career in tampa and retire and then go into the hall of fame as a patriot. A lot of the greats have made similar moves. Manning went to Denver and Montana went to Kansas City. This is nothing new and as is typical, your logic makes my head hurt.
Because he’s a Liberal. All power to The Man
thepostman liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 8:27 pm Brady's new offensive coordinator is former Marshall QB, Byron Leftwich.
Mr. Brady will definitely be COACHED UP! :clapping

ballcoach15 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Once again, Oldflame is CORRECT. :clapping
FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution, Loui[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

If Cleveland isn't in gym everyday working on addi[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/status/1782[…]