If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
With the cancellation of live sports, I'm canceling my ESPN plus membership for a few months. You can restart your membership anytime. ESPN will remember your favorites and viewing preferences if you want to come back. Here's how to do it.

You can cancel your ESPN+ subscription purchased on the web from the ESPN website on your computer at any time by using the instructions below:

Go to https://secure.web.plus.espn.com/billing/subscription

Note: Can’t remember your username or password? Please visit here for more information on how to reset or recover them.

Click or tap Log In.
Click or tap Manage.
Click or tap Cancel Subscription.
Confirm your cancellation when prompted.
PAmedic, flamehunter, jinxy liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Sum, that's so smart (and something I never even considered until now).
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I think I prepaid for the year
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I’m not going to renew actually
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote: March 13th, 2020, 6:18 pm With the cancellation of live sports, I'm canceling my ESPN plus membership for a few months. You can restart your membership anytime. ESPN will remember your favorites and viewing preferences if you want to come back. Here's how to do it.

You can cancel your ESPN+ subscription purchased on the web from the ESPN website on your computer at any time by using the instructions below:

Go to https://secure.web.plus.espn.com/billing/subscription

Note: Can’t remember your username or password? Please visit here for more information on how to reset or recover them.

Click or tap Log In.
Click or tap Manage.
Click or tap Cancel Subscription.
Confirm your cancellation when prompted.
Thanks for the reminder. Canceled mine for now.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
They will all be on actual tv in the next month anyway because they have nothing to broadcast. Espn + is not a product most people want unless their school is attached to it like us. Everybody i know cancelled in the last couple days (lu fans).
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: March 13th, 2020, 9:37 pm I think I prepaid for the year
I did as well. Paid up to end of September. Hopefully football will resume by then.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote: March 15th, 2020, 9:28 pm
Purple Haize wrote: March 13th, 2020, 9:37 pm I think I prepaid for the year
I did as well. Paid up to end of September. Hopefully football will resume by then.
I just don’t watch it. Maybe if it was compatible with my LG TVs I’d keep it but I have plenty of sports to watch as it is
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
My ESPN+ is part of my DIsney+ bundle. I get Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for $13 a month.
LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]