If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: February 24th, 2020, 11:06 am I don't follow west coast teams, but has SDSU played "anybody" ?
Not exactly a killer schedule, but they have beaten 23-7 BYU (who just beat Gonzaga). Also 22-6 Creighton and 19-8 Iowa.
ballcoach15 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote: February 25th, 2020, 12:50 am
ballcoach15 wrote: February 24th, 2020, 11:06 am I don't follow west coast teams, but has SDSU played "anybody" ?
Apparently 26 other teams. :lol:
This is what they call in coaching “a teachable moment “. Instead of just posting a statement that says nothing he easily could have pulled up their schedule and made a statement backed by facts. It’s all about improving your game. Some people want to and obviously some do not.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
"have they played anyone" is often a term used in regards to a team with a better than expected W-L record. Some have, some have not.

A teachable moment, also Study
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: February 25th, 2020, 3:58 pm "have they played anyone" is often a term used in regards to a team with a better than expected W-L record. Some have, some have not.

Who said this was a better than expected record?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: February 25th, 2020, 4:04 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: February 25th, 2020, 3:58 pm "have they played anyone" is often a term used in regards to a team with a better than expected W-L record. Some have, some have not.

No one, but I don't think any basketball gurus expected them to be undefeated in late February.

Actually they were unranked in pre-season AP Poll.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: February 25th, 2020, 4:17 pm
Purple Haize wrote: February 25th, 2020, 4:04 pm

No one, but I don't think any basketball gurus expected them to be undefeated in late February.

Actually they were unranked in pre-season AP Poll.
So you don’t have any basis for posting your “teachable moment “
So let me continue with your lesson. Let’s say you felt that their record was better than expected. Which obviously you do. Then let’s say you feel this is due to their ease of opponents they have scheduled. Which obviously you do. A smart sports fan would provide actual examples of their strength of schedule to show who their toughest opponents were and how they fared.
You obviously did not do that. But I’m sure one of your enablers like Cider will
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote: February 25th, 2020, 5:44 pm Uhhhhhhhhhhh. I did that a few posts up Purple. Does that make me an enabler? God forbid. :roll:
I’m sorry but it does :D :mrgreen: I saw your post. You actually brought information to the table. I didn’t want to use it as an example because I wanted him to do his own work. As you can see he couldn’t even scroll up for the answer
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Hopefully we are not losing out on Bond. I would s[…]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]