If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Wins duel race at Daytona! Should have a real shot Sunday. Definitely due his first win, should happen this season.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Byron finished last, but the story is Ryan Newman's wreck at the end. Not looking good for him at this point. Pray for him and family and team.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
NASCAR announced that Newman is in serious condition, but injuries not life threatening. Scary crash.

Byron was running great until he got turned by Stenhouse. Tough start, but he’ll be good this season.
By chris leedlelee
The fact that Newman could survive a crash to the driver's side of his vehicle at 200 mph is a testament to the power of good structural engineering. An absolutely insane display of masterful engineering truly did save Newman's life.
By Class of 20Something
Newman hit the wall harder than Dale did. Let alone the fact he was hit, upside down, directly on the driver window, at 200 mph. Newman wouldn't have been alive for anything after the wall 20 years ago.
flamehunter liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
LUminary wrote: February 17th, 2020, 11:29 pm NASCAR announced that Newman is in serious condition, but injuries not life threatening. Scary crash.

Byron was running great until he got turned by Stenhouse. Tough start, but he’ll be good this season.
Stenhouse irritated me all day. :x :lol:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Stenhouse is worst driver in NASCAR on big tracks. NASCAR should park his butt. Some people call him Wrecky Stenhouse. One sorry driver.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
I watched a replay of the 1986 Spring race at Richmond yesterday on Fox. I forgot how much different things were back then. Earnhardt took himself and DW out with 3 to go right after Waltrip had passed him. It was a blast and IMHO much more entertaining racing than what we see today - even though the track was an absolute dump compared to today's.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Byron won the virtual race at Bristol today. At least there is that. :lol:
ballcoach15 liked this
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Byron leading at Kansas with 40 laps left.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Faded down the stretch. Will have to keep waiting...
ballcoach15 liked this
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 29th, 2020, 7:08 pm I believe Byron has Liberty on car tonight. I wonder who is in Daytona representing the sponsor ?
The pool boy is pretty close by. :)
Last edited by flameshaw on August 29th, 2020, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By BlueBlood
Wow. He pushed hard all night, and did some really nice driving to avoid both big wrecks. Great win for Byron and LU Camaro at the end of a tough week for LU.
LU 57 liked this
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
He was way past due! Great that his first Cup win was at Daytona, and maybe some momentum for the playoffs.
LU 57 liked this
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
He was as far down as 36th at one point
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
The big questions tomorrow are Can any one beat Mercedes and Lewis Hamilton. They’ve been dominate all season. What’s with Ferrari? They have had all sorts of problems. And can a Williams car finally make it into the Top 10? It could be a rain soaked track so buckle up for some wet and wild times
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]