If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
The Clinton College women's basketball team will be in Lynchburg this weekend to play Virginia University of Lynchburg. Clinton is a black Christian college located in Rock Hill, SC.
Their coach is Jessica Blair, sister of former LU player, Larry Blair. They are 6-0 on the season, averaging 99.3 points a game.
While in Lynchburg, they will visit Liberty for a campus tour.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote: January 20th, 2020, 11:19 am
thepostman wrote: January 20th, 2020, 10:55 am Looks like Larry Blair's sister is part of the problem destroying college athletics! The horror! :D
Imagine if LB's sis became a coach here in Burg?
At VUL?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 20th, 2020, 4:20 pm Not sure of strength of schedule, but they have scored over 100 points in past 4 games, including 143 in one.
Do you even know what Division/Classification they are? Study :dontgetit :lol:
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: January 20th, 2020, 6:23 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: January 20th, 2020, 4:20 pm Not sure of strength of schedule, but they have scored over 100 points in past 4 games, including 143 in one.
It's a USCAA school. They play in a conference with teams like Newport News Apprentice, Warren Wilson and Johnson & Wales.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote: January 20th, 2020, 8:00 pm
Purple Haize wrote: January 20th, 2020, 6:23 pm
It's a USCAA school. They play in a conference with teams like Newport News Apprentice, Warren Wilson and Johnson & Wales.
You know that
I know that
But ballcoach didn’t know that
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 20th, 2020, 12:03 am The Clinton College women's basketball team will be in Lynchburg...while in Lynchburg, they will visit Liberty for a campus tour.
Wow, I wonder who fed Ballcoach that classified informaton. :dontgetit
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
VUL athletics is still a thing? Thought they got out of it. My previous school's JV team was going to play their men's team 2 or 3 years ago and never showed because they canceled the program and never told the teams they had contracted to play.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 24th, 2020, 10:00 am VUL is a school that's under the radar, but I sometimes still confuse them with that school in Charlottesville.
Because they both have a 'V" in their name? Just remember that VUL is the one NOT founded by Mr. Jefferson. :nono
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: January 24th, 2020, 10:56 am
ballcoach15 wrote: January 24th, 2020, 10:00 am VUL is a school that's under the radar, but I sometimes still confuse them with that school in Charlottesville.
Because they both have a 'V" in their name? Just remember that VUL is the one NOT founded by Mr. Jefferson. :nono
But they had a former LU coach on their sidelines
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: January 24th, 2020, 11:18 am
But they had a former LU coach on their sidelines
Now that nugget of trivia is Quiz Bowl worthy! I wonder if Ballcoach needs to consult his "sources" for the answer. :pray
Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Were not done https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/s[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]