If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Mike Leach with resources to fully implement his mad scientist schemes, yes please!
He and Lane Kiffin as rivals. Cab life get any better in college football?
Last edited by Purple Haize on January 9th, 2020, 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
The College Football Playoff Committee could put 2 SEC West teams in playoffs every year and not be wrong. The SEC West is far tougher than Big 10, Big 12 and PAC 12 combined.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I normally don’t give 2 craps about the SEC but this friggin guys is a maniac. This is gonna be awesome to watch
Purple Haize liked this
By chris leedlelee
PAmedic wrote: January 9th, 2020, 4:37 pm I normally don’t give 2 craps about the SEC but this friggin guys is a maniac. This is gonna be awesome to watch
Already looking forward to the Egg Bowl. Kiffin and Leach on the same field in a rivalry game? Gimme some of that popcorn.
By Tnobes
PAmedic wrote: January 9th, 2020, 4:37 pm I normally don’t give 2 craps about the SEC but this friggin guys is a maniac. This is gonna be awesome to watch
I grew up in big10 country and still live in big10 country but I started following Mississippi State as my adopted home team when Dan Mullen was hired because I like Dan Mullen. I tried watching big10 games again and it's painful, the product is so much inferior to the SEC, including Ohio State who wins by boring you to death and chokes in bowl games. I don't like Mike leach's swearing but the hire is interesting
Longwood

Liberty heads east down 460 today for a game at Lo[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Week #4 Top Performers - Runs - Gatorbait 49 HR[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I'm not a fan of Cleveland trying to play point gu[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/status/17825216[…]