If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUDad
I know, odd subject. But listening to Roy Williams show on radio a few weeks ago he mentioned that it was important to him that he provide regular pedicures to his players. Says its critical to maintain foot health in BB with all the cuts, they make, etc. Just wondering if LU does something like this. With our slower pace of play it probably is not such a big deal.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUDad wrote: December 19th, 2019, 11:22 pm I know, odd subject. But listening to Roy Williams show on radio a few weeks ago he mentioned that it was important to him that he provide regular pedicures to his players. Says its critical to maintain foot health in BB with all the cuts, they make, etc. Just wondering if LU does something like this. With our slower pace of play it probably is not such a big deal.
John Wooden spent the first day of practice showing players the proper way to put on their socks (first pair inside out ) and tie their shoes With sock designs nowadays I’m not sure it’s the same principle. But most kids don’t know how to take care of their feet. Getting a pedi is interesting but theoretically a good idea.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
This is probably TMI, but years ago I think Jonathan posted pics on FB of getting a pedicure when he was a youth pastor. :shock:
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
TMI?

Pedicures are awesome. Every PERSON should have one at least quarterly, if not monthly. Husbands, your partners will thank you for not scratching their legs and feet with your talons when playing footsies under the bed sheets.
ATrain liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I knew ATrain and I would see eye-to-eye on this one!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]