If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
UVa alumni feel the same way about Tech, but we don't live in trailers and eat pepperoni rolls. Study
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Maybe Dana can hire Bud down in Houston and they can both go boozin and snorting together!
By Class of 20Something
thepostman wrote: January 13th, 2020, 9:56 pm I don't know if Clemson will win or not but maybe one day I will stop doubting them. Every year I think they are over rated and every year I am proven wrong.

I think it is the ACC thing.
I feel the same way about Lawrence.
By chris leedlelee
thepostman wrote: January 13th, 2020, 9:56 pm I don't know if Clemson will win or not but maybe one day I will stop doubting them. Every year I think they are over rated and every year I am proven wrong.

I think it is the ACC thing.
They really do have the benefit of not being challenged all year, which keeps them fresh for the playoffs to really do well. 14-0 in the SEC is a lot different than 14-0 in the ACC.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: January 13th, 2020, 11:19 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: January 13th, 2020, 10:55 pm The PAC 12 refs are for LSU.
Honest question: ever met a ref you liked?
He’s the best ref or coach he’s ever met in any sport :roll:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
chris leedlelee wrote: January 13th, 2020, 11:50 pm There was that one blown call where the LSU running back was clearly out to be fair.
Made up for by the tackle on the receiver here in the 3rd by Clemson
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I went to sleep at halftime because the game is just on way too late. Friday nights in Jan are open. Let's move thr championship game to Friday nights.

Looks like LSU was too much for Clemson but I should blame the refs. Did I sum that up ok?
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
LOVED the broadcast on ESPN2 with the four reporters/commentators on the sidelines. Watched the whole thing there but for the first 5 minutes. Levy is a pro. McAfee is comedic gold (and a Mountaineer!), and Orlovsky is an analytical wizard. GREAT stuff!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: January 14th, 2020, 1:57 pm LOVED the broadcast on ESPN2 with the four reporters/commentators on the sidelines. Watched the whole thing there but for the first 5 minutes. Levy is a pro. McAfee is comedic gold (and a Mountaineer!), and Orlovsky is an analytical wizard. GREAT stuff!
I only got to watch the second half and then I only watched it on “Regular” ESPN. But the last couple of years I ha solved watching the games on the Coaches Round Table broadcast. Very entertaining and enlightening
By Jonathan Carone
JK37 wrote: January 14th, 2020, 1:57 pm LOVED the broadcast on ESPN2 with the four reporters/commentators on the sidelines. Watched the whole thing there but for the first 5 minutes. Levy is a pro. McAfee is comedic gold (and a Mountaineer!), and Orlovsky is an analytical wizard. GREAT stuff!
That's what I watched too.

Orlovsky and McAfee are on Get Up on Monday mornings and are always really good together.

Levy and Amin are both great play by play guys who have the perfect blend of comedic timing and straight man ability.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Didn’t even know they were on GetUp. I’m never able to catch it anyway. But that’s good.

Amin isn’t bad. But I felt like he was the fourth wheel last night.

PH — not sure they had the coaches roundtable last night?? I don’t think I saw it, but my MIL doesn’t get U or NEWS,
By Jonathan Carone
They had the coaches last night too. Everyone says Gundy was incredible on it.

ESPN actually had like 15 different productions going on that people could watch.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: January 14th, 2020, 4:21 pm Didn’t even know they were on GetUp. I’m never able to catch it anyway. But that’s good.

Amin isn’t bad. But I felt like he was the fourth wheel last night.

PH — not sure they had the coaches roundtable last night?? I don’t think I saw it, but my MIL doesn’t get U or NEWS,
They didn’t have it for the Semi Finals so I wasn’t sure I was too tired to go searching last night after I got home from staring at the ceiling in Nottoway :D
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: January 15th, 2020, 8:43 am Nottoway? Didn’t realize they had ceilings.
Very dusty
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]