If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: December 7th, 2019, 2:19 pm
cruzan_flame13 wrote: December 7th, 2019, 2:18 pm Why'd you have to put "The" before Ohio State smh :lol:
Because if I didn’t someone jack wagon would say “It’s THE Ohio St University “. They are almost as annoying as Bama fans :D
Who cares what ohio fans think. :lol: :football
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote: December 7th, 2019, 10:25 pm I guess we will see how his second half prediction goes...
I think it’s Byron Perkins now in at QB :lol: :lol:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I didn’t know where to put this but thought it was noteworthy

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote: December 7th, 2019, 10:41 pm
Purple Haize wrote: December 7th, 2019, 2:19 pm
cruzan_flame13 wrote: December 7th, 2019, 2:18 pm Why'd you have to put "The" before Ohio State smh :lol:
Because if I didn’t someone jack wagon would say “It’s THE Ohio St University “. They are almost as annoying as Bama fans :D
Who cares what ohio fans think. :lol: :football
I hate ohio State. Call or text me when they play somebody.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Ohio State looks really good this second half.

BC, if they were wearing Alabama jerseys, you’d have nothing to say. Ohio State is legit. And I’m not a fan of the B1G. They’re as good as anybody.

And don’t come at me with how good Clemson is. There a team that hasn’t played anybody. BC, you were right about one thing: UVA just happy to be there tonight.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
When compared to SEC teams, Ohio State hasn't played anyone.

Virginia was an embarrassment to ACC tonight, even as week as conference is, after Clemson. I predicted 52-0. I am still shocked UVA scored.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: December 8th, 2019, 12:21 am Ohio State looks really good this second half.

BC, if they were wearing Alabama jerseys, you’d have nothing to say. Ohio State is legit. And I’m not a fan of the B1G. They’re as good as anybody.

And don’t come at me with how good Clemson is. There a team that hasn’t played anybody. BC, you were right about one thing: UVA just happy to be there tonight.
LSU
Ohio State / Clemson
Everyone else
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 8th, 2019, 12:30 am I predicted 52-0. I am still shocked UVA scored.
Once again, Ballcoach, you need coached up! And Perkins played about 59 minutes of the game, and he did start!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: December 8th, 2019, 8:14 am
ballcoach15 wrote: December 8th, 2019, 12:30 am I predicted 52-0. I am still shocked UVA scored.
Once again, Ballcoach, you need coached up! And Perkins played about 59 minutes of the game, and he did start!
But according to sources I thought he was supposed to sit out the game or at least the 2nd half :dontgetit
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I guess Mendenhall thought they could mount a 2nd half comeback.

But it was good to see Clemson win big. If boo hoos drop out of top 25 in CFP poll, there's no guarantee they will go to Orange bowl, which they should drop out after getting beat by 45.
North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

This was already proposed to the powers that be be[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]