If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Clemson is not as good as they have been. I certianly can see UVA pulling off the upset. Its unlikely but it certinaly isn't out of the realm of possibility
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 30th, 2019, 10:13 am I look for boo hoos to "rest Perkins" for their bowl game.
Ballcoach, if your sources are telling you that, they are either high as a kite or drunk on some of that Franklin County 'shine.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: November 30th, 2019, 11:16 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: November 30th, 2019, 10:13 am I look for boo hoos to "rest Perkins" for their bowl game.
Ballcoach, if your sources are telling you that, they are either high as a kite or drunk on some of that Franklin County 'shine.
We have already established that the voices in his head don’t count as sources or reliable
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: November 30th, 2019, 10:18 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: November 30th, 2019, 9:59 pm That's a possibility.
In what world is a non injured Perkins sitting out of the biggest game of his career?
Not the real world. UVA is going to the Orange Bowl, win or lose, but they want the 'ship if they can get it.
Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]

Some statistics

So, who is the new hitting coach that Coach Dot wi[…]

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]