If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Wow. Right now it looks like our D did a fantastic job stopping Perkins run. 141 yards and 2 touchdowns before the end of the first quarter.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Hoos lead 13-6 at the half. Where's balloach? (crickets).
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: November 29th, 2019, 2:38 pm Hoos lead 13-6 at the half. Where's balloach? (crickets).
I was blown away that Tech is ranked. I mean they have certainly improved but someone must have been bumping Buds powder
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote: November 29th, 2019, 5:28 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: November 29th, 2019, 5:08 pm I hope Clemson humiliates boo hoos next week. By them winning division demonstrates how weak ACC is.
Obviously, UVA is not the weakest link. 8)
Logic is not ballcoach’s strong point.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 29th, 2019, 5:49 pm Does anyone know where I can buy a Clemson hat in Lynchburg or Roanoke area ?
On your budget, I'd suggest Goodwill.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Congrats to the Hoos! The ACC Wheel of Destiny has chosen them to be the sacrifice to Clemson
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: November 29th, 2019, 11:11 pm @ballcoach15 have you ever given a team you don't like any kind of credit?
After giving himself credit for everything there’s little to spare
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote: November 29th, 2019, 10:04 pm Congrats to the Hoos! The ACC Wheel of Destiny has chosen them to be the sacrifice to Clemson
I think they give them a tough game for a change. For at least a quarter :lol:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I look for boo hoos to "rest Perkins" for their bowl game.

I am debating going to Charlotte just to see Clemson beat boo hoos.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 30th, 2019, 10:13 am I look for boo hoos to "rest Perkins" for their bowl game.

I am debating going to Charlotte just to see Clemson beat boo hoos.
With all due respect, they are not going to rest the star QB Perkins, a senior, in a championship game.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
God love you ballcoach, but my sister has better command of logic and critical thinking than you seem to show some days...

No way UVa rests ANYONE with a potential New Year's Six bowl game on the horizon
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We'll have to wait and see.

UVA in a NY6 bowl ? They may end up there, but they don't deserve it. Unless Clemson plays an egg.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 30th, 2019, 8:58 pm We'll have to wait and see.

UVA in a NY6 bowl ? They may end up there, but they don't deserve it. Unless Clemson plays an egg.
Wait. You honestly think UVA is going to sit Perkins out of the ACC Championship game? There’s a greater chance he’d skip the Bowl Game.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 30th, 2019, 9:59 pm That's a possibility.
In what world is a non injured Perkins sitting out of the biggest game of his career?

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]