If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Putting aside the minor inaccuracy, this is typical ballcoach bias/negativity. How about "Oklahoma storms back from 21 down to beat Baylor? " Never happen, because the Sooners are on the "I not like" list.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote: November 17th, 2019, 12:33 pm Putting aside the minor inaccuracy, this is typical ballcoach bias/negativity. How about "Oklahoma storms back from 21 down to beat Baylor? " Never happen, because the Sooners are on the "I not like" list.
Plus they have a transfer QB. So they are the walking essence of evil. Not a study in courage and moxy and a never give up attitude
By Class of 20Something
I'm going to totally hijack this thread.

What college teams do you root for and why?

I didn't become a college football fan until I hit Libertys campus in 09. Liberty is my first love.

I usually pick a side in most rivalries VT over Uva. UT over OU. Auburn over Alabama. tOSU over M. It's mostly arbitrary and doesn't extend past the rivaly game.

I'll pull for any top G5 against a P5 opponent, and pull for the ACC as a whole against the rest of P5.

I really just love to watch football and adore watching brilliant Xs and Os pick apart the opposition.

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

What is the scouting report on Isaiah Ihnen from […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]