If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Former LU player Leah Clayton is a member of USA National Team. She is at her 3rd school. ( LU, East Tenn State, and now Colorado (Boulder).

Looks as if she likes transfer portal.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
If she’s on the US National Team it looks like she’s pretty good too
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: August 14th, 2019, 11:36 am If she’s on the US National Team it looks like she’s pretty good too
She is good. I was told when she was in 8th grade, that she was good enough to start for LU back then. Her leaving LU was a big loss.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 14th, 2019, 12:18 pm I was told when she was in 8th grade, that she was good enough to start for LU back then.
I love Ballcoach's sources! :clapping
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 14th, 2019, 12:18 pm
Purple Haize wrote: August 14th, 2019, 11:36 am If she’s on the US National Team it looks like she’s pretty good too
She is good. I was told when she was in 8th grade, that she was good enough to start for LU back then. Her leaving LU was a big loss.
One of my sisters old students at Westover Christian Academy :!:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote: August 15th, 2019, 1:40 pm Leah's decision to transfer was pretty much the beginning of the end for Shane Pinder's tenure as our volleyball coach.
That's what I heard back when it happened.
Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]

I'm not sure why anyone thought online would eve[…]

Longwood

Did you make the trip to Farmville?

G5 Playoff Only

We DO NOT want this. This is Division 1AA all ove[…]