If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I've completely forgotten about fantasy football this year and apologize for that. Despite that, my team is still 6-6 but will probably be 6-7. But technically I'm still not eliminated. That'll change soon.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Mathematically you can't finish top 4 FFG (Your loss last week led to that) but top 8 is certainly possible
By Class of 20Something
The Sleeper league has now entered playoffs(to avoid teams resting our best guys in week 16 and 17)
Sleeper.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Yahoo League is in playoffs as well:

Liberty Flames v2.1 vs. Johnny U (Liberty Flames won the first matchup 79-76 in week 7)

Fincastle Fanatics vs. adam42381 (FF won both meetings 113-83 in week 2 and 101-94 in week 11)
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
In October, I was once 3-5. I pretty much gave up. I'm thankful to be in the playoffs.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote: December 20th, 2019, 7:40 pm In October, I was once 3-5. I pretty much gave up. I'm thankful to be in the playoffs.
I’m surprised I’m in the final. Had a disaster of a draft (I struggle with auction drafts) but got better as season went on. Good luck, but not too much. :wink:
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Congratulations JBock/Fincastle Fanatics on winning the title... it was a close one, down to the wire. Having both of my RBs exit with injuries was a killer for me, and Alan Robinson didn’t come through when I needed last night... but you had a major weapon in Lamar Jackson this season... anyhow, congrats. It’s always hard to win these things but a fun challenge trying.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
LUminary wrote: December 23rd, 2019, 11:59 am Congratulations JBock/Fincastle Fanatics on winning the title... it was a close one, down to the wire. Having both of my RBs exit with injuries was a killer for me, and Alan Robinson didn’t come through when I needed last night... but you had a major weapon in Lamar Jackson this season... anyhow, congrats. It’s always hard to win these things but a fun challenge trying.
Thanks. Yeah, if Ingram and Carson didn't get hurt, you would have won. I just about had a heart attack when Robinson nearly caught that ball late into garbage time last night!
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote: October 6th, 2019, 7:47 pm Just checked on my matchup with jbock as I got into work tonight, and all I will say is...has anyone ever had a lead of more than 100 points in a matchup?
(Id post a picture but the only site I could upload it to puts a giant watermark on it unless you pay to subscribe unless someone would not mind if I emailed it to them)
Sometimes you have to lose big to win big :D

It's hard enough to win the playoffs, let alone win 8 straight after losing 5 of the first 8.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I concur...I pretty much beefed it hard last week and the hangover carried into this week. Im gonna have to do some adjusting in my roster management in the latter third of the season for next year
NCAA Realignment Megathread

At what point in history was the ACC ever any bett[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

With all due respect, Atrain was in Dallas in his […]

LaTech

I also keep tab with JMU because there is a player[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]