If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Class of 20Something
https://sleeper.app/i/0JQ26z34KGZW

This uses the Sleeper app which is way better than Yahoo, NFL, or ESPN. Just going to start with 8 teams, but if we go to 10 or 12 I'll expand the league. Standard scoring and one keeper.

I'll also look for a cocommish to keep everything above board.

I want to play with some of you guys and think we can probably get another league going at this point.
Last edited by Class of 20Something on August 12th, 2019, 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Seeing that we already have a league in place that’s been going for years, I think that one should be considered first. Current members obviously have dibs on spots.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote: August 8th, 2019, 7:25 am That's kinda my point. This board has grown a ton but your existing league hasn't allowed for growth. This isn't a replacement. This is in addition to.
We used to have 3 separate leagues. Now it’s down to 1 and we have had issues getting that one filled. If there end up being multiple leagues, they should all be on the same platform, IMO. That way we can do promotion/relegation like we used to do.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Honestly I am not familiar with Sleeper. But I just downloaded it to my phone and I am game for giving it a try in addition to the Yahoo league. They don't have a ton of downloads yet and it will be tough to move folks off the familiar platforms. I have been playing in Yahoo leagues for over twenty years.
By Class of 20Something
Sly Fox wrote: August 19th, 2019, 9:38 am Honestly I am not familiar with Sleeper. But I just downloaded it to my phone and I am game for giving it a try in addition to the Yahoo league. They don't have a ton of downloads yet and it will be tough to move folks off the familiar platforms. I have been playing in Yahoo leagues for over twenty years.
Join on in. You'll understand why it's growing so quick.
Election 2022 and 2024

I bet those are a joy. Texas poltical ads are […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I'm not a fan of Cleveland trying to play point[…]

Longwood

Liberty heads east down 460 today for a game at Lo[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Week #4 Top Performers - Runs - Gatorbait 49 HR[…]