If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: July 20th, 2019, 8:37 am Maybe he doesn't know how to watch YouTube videos 😂
Maybe imbed a video showing how to watch YouTube videos?
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: July 19th, 2019, 1:54 pm Next time I visit Cider's office, I will have him give me a class on how to add a link.
Can you afford the tuition rates LU charges?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I’m still not seeing it but I’m going to take your word for it. Obviously makes sense regarding the post
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote: July 29th, 2019, 11:47 am
Purple Haize wrote: July 29th, 2019, 11:08 am I’m still not seeing it but I’m going to take your word for it. Obviously makes sense regarding the post
It's a selfie so it reads backwards.
Are we sure it’s in English?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: July 29th, 2019, 2:07 pm
flamehunter wrote: July 29th, 2019, 11:47 am
Purple Haize wrote: July 29th, 2019, 11:08 am I’m still not seeing it but I’m going to take your word for it. Obviously makes sense regarding the post
It's a selfie so it reads backwards.
Are we sure it’s in English?
Purple, look at it with a mirror, and you can read it plain as day--in English (even with your WVU education).
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Look at the mirror, not your phone or laptop.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: July 29th, 2019, 4:52 pm Look at the mirror, not your phone or laptop.
If you have to go through this much effort to be able to decipher a tattoo then your not doing your tattoo right
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I always thought the Navy was the tattoo branch of the military.

I saw a post on Facebook a couple months ago that said people used to pay and stand in line at the carnival to see a fat woman with tattoos. Now they are everywhere.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 2nd, 2019, 9:02 am Tattoos are the biggest waste of money there is, other than illegal drugs and alcohol.
That’s why I like my drugs and alcohol legal!
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 2nd, 2019, 11:28 am I saw a post on Facebook a couple months ago that said people used to pay and stand in line at the carnival to see a fat woman with tattoos. Now they are everywhere.
That was me writing about your mom.
DOE Report

Looks like the DOE is getting warmed up... Gra[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]

Some statistics

So, who is the new hitting coach that Coach Dot wi[…]

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]