If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Dude Basic DirecTV or Dish is much less expensive than cable
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I have never priced either. I am only home about 2 hours a day, (when I am not sleeping) . normally I get home between 9:00-10:00 pm and go to bed about 11:00.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, it was a great game to watch. I'm sorry you missed it.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: June 26th, 2019, 7:47 am Ballcoach, it was a great game to watch. I'm sorry you missed it.
By the time I finished bicycle ride, had dinner and made my rounds around town, game was almost over. But it appeared to be a good game to watch.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: June 26th, 2019, 8:22 am By the time I finished bicycle ride, had dinner and made my rounds around town, game was almost over. But it appeared to be a good game to watch.
What does that involve? Checking door knobs? :dontgetit
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: June 26th, 2019, 10:17 am I was wondering the same thing...Maybe we are better off not knowing
Some questions are better left unasked
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
michigan started its bullpen yesterday which didn't do too bad but couldn't string anything together and really went cold.

tonight will be a great game I expect. Vandy has just got some donkeys in that lineup. holy crap.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, you should celebrate with a 66 cent cup of McDonalds coffee! :pbjtime
Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Were not done https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/s[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]