If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach is probably comparing LU's 4-3 loss to UCLA on March 9th to the 16-3 win that UCLA had over Oklahoma in the first game of the College World Series.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Ballcoach is probably comparing LU's 4-3 loss to UCLA on March 9th to the 16-3 win that UCLA had over Oklahoma in the first game of the College World Series.
You must be ballcoach’s interpreter 8) “Hi, my name is Cider and yes, I speak ballcoachese”
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Cider has been "coached up" on college softball by 2 of the area's softball gurus.
Really? Who?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach and TF claim to have forgotten more about softball than the average person knows (and they are not wrong).
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Ballcoach and TF claim to have forgotten more about softball than the average person knows (and they are not wrong).
I’m positive they have forgotten quite a bit. Or maybe just didn’t know in the first place
But it’s been documented that their coaching credentials don’t really elevate them to Guru status
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]