If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
National Champ. What a great run!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
rogers3 wrote:National Champ. What a great run!
Incredible game. Told a guy to wager on the Over. I wonder if I’ll get a cut :D
Bennett is such a classy dude.
This game was so well played. It a lot of turn overs (although that last one in regulation by UVA could have been costly). Not a lot of fouls. Fun to watch
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
It was a great game indeed. I still can't get to sleep from the excitement. Hunter was incredible in the second half. And they nailed their free throws down the stretch which I was concerned about after the semifinal.
Happy for Coach Bennett. Classy doesn't seem like a strong enough word to describe him. Glad to have his influence on the mountain too.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I fell asleep. What happened?

The 9pm starts are hard for me.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I loaded up on Mellow Yellow to stay awake for the whole game. We really need to get Coach Bennett as a Convo speaker next year. It's fun wearing my UVa tie to work today, since LU paid for my education there. So happy for all the people who call themselves 'Hoos, even the bandwagon jumpers. Ballcoach missed a good game ("Boo Hoos" no more!).
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Last night was a bit tough for me because I'm a Texas Tech fan (after Liberty), and my sister graduated from UVa in 2000. I have also been a Tony Bennett fan since he came to Charlottesville from WSU. I was telling a regular customer that as much as both TTU are very strong defensively, UVa just does it better and will make enough plays to win
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:I loaded up on Mellow Yellow to stay awake for the whole game. We really need to get Coach Bennett as a Convo speaker next year. It's fun wearing my UVa tie to work today, since LU paid for my education there. So happy for all the people who call themselves 'Hoos, even the bandwagon jumpers. Ballcoach missed a good game ("Boo Hoos" no more!).
Sports being trivial, the emotions around what he called his "painful gift" in 2018 are no stranger to most. To lead in the way he has is a great example of gracefully overcoming the typical distractions that one might encounter in life. I believe that Tony would be a guest I might try to see in person. I'm thankful that we have a coach with a similar heart.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I will be going to UVA a week from today for LU vs UVA softball.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]