If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Lipscomb comes from behind to be NCSU 94-93. Great game. Pepper (#22), was falling all over the floor. Not a fan of the LU coach, but he is a good one for sure.
Makes us look better and the A Sun as well.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Someone on here was vouching for Lipscomb's coach, but he is about as unlikable as they come. As is Matthews for that matter.

Always good to make the conference look good, but it is hard to me to find satisfaction and these guys winning
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Someone on here was vouching for Lipscomb's coach, but he is about as unlikable as they come. As is Matthews for that matter.

Always good to make the conference look good, but it is hard to me to find satisfaction and these guys winning
Alexander will keep McKay on his toes. Both very good coaches.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Agreed. Alexander is a fantastic coach. I personally find him to be quite unlikable but that certainly doesn't take away from his talent. It adds to the rivalry and will make it more fun to play them twice (or 3 times) every year.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Agreed. Alexander is a fantastic coach. I personally find him to be quite unlikable but that certainly doesn't take away from his talent. It adds to the rivalry and will make it more fun to play them twice (or 3 times) every year.
Yep. And you know they don't like us very much since we claimed the LU trademark and then snagged their ticket to the big dance in what should have been their season.

You really have to give them credit last night. Reynolds was packed and as hostile as it gets.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Agreed. Alexander is a fantastic coach. I personally find him to be quite unlikable but that certainly doesn't take away from his talent. It adds to the rivalry and will make it more fun to play them twice (or 3 times) every year.
Kind of reminds me of how much LU fans disliked Greg Marshall when he was coaching at BSC foe Winthrop. :fight :vomit :nono
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
Kind of reminds me of how much LU fans disliked Greg Marshall when he was coaching at BSC foe Winthrop. :fight :vomit :nono
This will exceed that
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
That is probably a fair comparison but I disliked him mainly because they were always better than us. I don't like Alexander because of his attitude. Beating a guy like that is incredibly satisfying
NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]