If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By CCWMichael
Not sure how many of you watched but he looked strong in the pocket.
It is a shame he went down and did not get to play the second half.
Hopefully he is back soon. I can see him drawing another NFL contract.
As an out of town"er I think my most memorable moment with Josh: when he walked out on the field his senior year he had bulked up a ton and my first thought was he was NFL built. Did I expect he would pull it off? I was not sure but the body build was there. I hope he does well and now my bet is he will be back in the NFL if he can stay healthy.

OBTW, I love the pace of the new league.
Undecided on the no kickoffs. I like that initial pump up.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote:Not sure how many of you watched but he looked strong in the pocket.
As an out of town"er I think my most memorable moment with Josh: when he walked out on the field his senior year he had bulked up a ton and my first thought was he was NFL built. Did I expect he would pull it off? I was not sure but the body build was there. I hope he does well and now my bet is he will be back in the NFL if he can stay healthy.

Josh was 245 pounds his Senior year. He bulked up the prior summer specifically (by his own admission) to minimize risk of injury, but it slowed him down, and he was a non-factor as a runner. He then went on a crash program to lose 15-20 pounds before the combine and get his quickness back.
By CCWMichael
oldflame wrote:
CCWMichael wrote:Not sure how many of you watched but he looked strong in the pocket.

Josh was 245 pounds his Senior year. He bulked up the prior summer specifically (by his own admission) to minimize risk of injury, but it slowed him down, and he was a non-factor as a runner. He then went on a crash program to lose 15-20 pounds before the combine and get his quickness back.
Good information. Thanks.
Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by So[…]