If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I’m here for the Commercials. No. I didn’t watch any before hand because that’s just UN American
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Mrs. Cider facebooked me the Jeep commercial.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Worst 2 play by play announcers in history. There was a flag for delay of game. Both announcers were saying it was either off side or illegal motion , false start or something. Neitherbwas smart enough to know delay of game.
Both were Ram cheerleaders in booth. I made it til halftime, and stopped watching. I'll check score in the morning.
By Class of 20Something
ballcoach15 wrote:Worst 2 play by play announcers in history. There was a flag for delay of game. Both announcers were saying it was either off side or illegal motion , false start or something. Neitherbwas smart enough to know delay of game.
Both were Ram cheerleaders in booth. I made it til halftime, and stopped watching. I'll check score in the morning.
This is the best crew the NFL has to offer. Just because the dumpster is thawing out doesn't mean you need to keep trudging through it for hot takes.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Worst 2 play by play announcers in history. There was a flag for delay of game. Both announcers were saying it was either off side or illegal motion , false start or something. Neitherbwas smart enough to know delay of game.
They have kept me laughing the whole game. The game is extremely boring and they are doing a great job.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I liked them both. Haven’t gotten to listen to Roni a lot. He was surprisingly adept and educational. Hard came to broadcast, too.

Brady retires now, right? Right??
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
You weren't paying attention. The first thing they mentioned was the delay of game. Then while the refs were conferencing about it they started discussing what the other possibilities were because there was movement before the snap on both sides of the ball. They were very good in a defensively dominated game (i.e. boring for most fans).

As a Cowboys fan, I am liking Tony in the booth more than I did on the field.
By CCWMichael
Not a Cowboys fan but Romo is calling plays before they happen ... again. The MO knows his game.
I thought the commercials were lame this year. It appears humor is out of super bowl commercials or I just don't understand millennial humor.
Misses Knight rocked.
The M+M commercial was good. KIA had the most American commercial.
Moron 5 had no stage presence. For us old timers like seeing the Cars live. Give me the Motley Crue stage show.
Big Wiggly, or whoever he was,was the best performer at half.
I actually like to see defenses work. Both D's were on spot. They were well called games just not eye candy.
Both D coordinators are nothing to sneeze at and give then two weeks to prepare ......
And the best Bud light can come up with is we don't use corn syrup.
Did appreciate the Bud dog and his ride but no where near a classic.
Overall, stinky booty duty commercials ... worst goes to Burger King, Washington Post and Stella. Add avocados. Sprint blew as well, Pepsi.. I'll stop there as I think I already said this was a tick poor marketing cycle.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Received a text about BK commercial, late in 4th quarter.

Congrats to Patriots, I know they made the media, announcers and Saints-Rams game refs mad, by winning.

The media darling coach of Rams got out coached.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I liked Stella. It was creative. A lot of cross promotional ads. Was that a Heinz ad or a BK ad? Bud Light or HBO ad ? And every T Mobile ad had them partnered with someone. Hyundai ad was funny with “Beetloaf”. I want a Telluride now because I will feel more American! Pepsi ad was horrible
I missed the Jeep Ad everyone was talking about before the game. Need to youTube it
By Jonathan Carone
The Stella ad was great.

Audi had a good one.

The Kia one made everyone want a Kia.

Zaxbys vs CFA was dumb but fun.

Verizon has a solid one.
By Class of 20Something
Jonathan Carone wrote:The Stella ad was great.

Audi had a good one.

Verizon has a solid one.
I can't believe Verizon had the gall after how they treated the firefighters and throttled their service.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:

Audi had a good one.

Verizon has a solid one.
I can't believe Verizon had the gall after how they treated the firefighters and throttled their service.
I was pretty surprised as well.

This regional Texan spot was my favorite:

[youtube]2xydtxOA1ds[/youtube]
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:I thought the elevator with Jason Bateman was the best. Kia?
“Beetloaf”
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote:Not a Cowboys fan but Romo is calling plays before they happen ... again. The MO knows his game.
I thought the commercials were lame this year. It appears humor is out of super bowl commercials or I just don't understand millennial humor.
Misses Knight rocked.
The M+M commercial was good. KIA had the most American commercial.
Moron 5 had no stage presence. For us old timers like seeing the Cars live. Give me the Motley Crue stage show.
Big Wiggly, or whoever he was,was the best performer at half.
I actually like to see defenses work. Both D's were on spot. They were well called games just not eye candy.
Both D coordinators are nothing to sneeze at and give then two weeks to prepare ......
And the best Bud light can come up with is we don't use corn syrup.
Did appreciate the Bud dog and his ride but no where near a classic.
Overall, stinky booty duty commercials ... worst goes to Burger King, Washington Post and Stella. Add avocados. Sprint blew as well, Pepsi.. I'll stop there as I think I already said this was a tick poor marketing cycle.
This i definitely agree with. He is quickly showing himself to be one of the best analysts at CBS if not the best across the national networks.
By CCWMichael
The talk
By CCWMichael
KIA -- WAPO called it one of the worst
By Jonathan Carone
Class of 20Something wrote:

Audi had a good one.

Verizon has a solid one.
I actually didn't know Verizon did that until after the commercial. I'd be willing to bet the general public didn't either.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]