If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
NC State held VT to 47 points, but lost by23. Final was 47-24. Wolf pack scored 14 in first half and 10 in 2nd half. More like a high school girls game than an ACC game.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I was 100% with you right up until that last line. Do you get a bulk rate for the number of times doctors have to remove your foot from your mouth?

Buzz Williams is a BOSS. This is the kind of game that gets you fired if you’re NCSU. I would say the game was a throwback to the days of no shot clock. How a game like this occurs in the shot clock era is baffling.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:I was 100% with you right up until that last line. Do you get a bulk rate for the number of times doctors have to remove your foot from your mouth?

Buzz Williams is a BOSS. This is the kind of game that gets you fired if you’re NCSU. I would say the game was a throwback to the days of no shot clock. How a game like this occurs in the shot clock era is baffling.
He reaffirms his ignorance more every day
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Watched it on TV. NC State couldn't hit the side of the barn let alone get one in the basket. Worst shooting I've ever witnessed. VT Tech defense was good but not 24 pts good. :lol:
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: Do you get a bulk rate for the number of times doctors have to remove your foot from your mouth?
I know it's only February, but this may be the quote of the year so far. :shock: :lol:
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:NC State held VT to 47 points, but lost by23. Final was 47-24. Wolf pack scored 14 in first half and 10 in 2nd half. More like a high school girls game than an ACC game.
what a jagoff....old man will never get it.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]