If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

oldflame wrote:Based on Moglia's track record, this is a pretty strong indication that Coastal will likely lose more than they win again next year. If he thought they would be good he would still be HC.
So long as he keeps giving they don’t care
Strange setup they have for the remaining 2 years on Moglia's contract. Looks like he will essentially be the AD for football, with Hogue in charge of other sports. He will answer directly to the president and Chadwell will still answer to him. It's actually a promotion of sorts.

On checking, I see that Moglia already had the title of Executive Director for Football in addition to HC, which I'm guessing means he was not accountable to the AD.
oldflame wrote:Strange setup they have for the remaining 2 years on Moglia's contract. Looks like he will essentially be the AD for football, with Hogue in charge of other sports. He will answer directly to the president and Chadwell will still answer to him. It's actually a promotion of sorts.

On checking, I see that Moglia already had the title of Executive Director for Football in addition to HC, which I'm guessing means he was not accountable to the AD.
Yeah, THATS not a recipe for disaster
The last two posts just ahead of Haize go hand-in-hand. Chadwell has a track record that was well known by Moglia when he brought him in. I doubt seriously that he would be surprised if the infractions don't start rolling in.

On a related note, Chadwell seems like he was drawn up in an SEC lab to be a coach. The dude will do WHATEVER :nono it takes to win.
BuryYourDuke wrote:I fully support the Freeze hire. I fully support HCHF.

That being said, are we really in the position to be taking shots at Coastal for hiring a guy with a “track record”?
Why not? :lol: Seriously though, Chadwell has not shown any remorse for his "track record", that I am aware of. IF HCHF, goes back to his old ways, I would be disappointed that we didn't "retire" him immediately.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]