If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By JK37
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:The fact people are getting angry about this is the reason I believe Trump will be reelected.

The media and others can not continue to be critical over everything the man does and then expect to be taken seriously.

The media gift wrapped his initial victory and they are doing it again.

This coming from a guy who isnt exactly Trump's biggest fan.
I’m in 100% agreement. I believe th level to which the media demonize him, goes to show how terrified they are of him.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:If you can’t see the absurdity (the quality or state of being ridiculous) in serving Big Macs on the same dinner plates as we serve to world leaders then I don’t know what to say. That visual is hilarious. It’s not embarrassing or degrading. It’s also not endearing or charming. It’s just funny.
I think it is funny. The fact people are getting worked up over it is absurd
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:If you can’t see the absurdity (the quality or state of being ridiculous) in serving Big Macs on the same dinner plates as we serve to world leaders then I don’t know what to say. That visual is hilarious. It’s not embarrassing or degrading. It’s also not endearing or charming. It’s just funny.
It is freaking hilarious
Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Were not done https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/s[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]