If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LU 57
I guess I should probably pull for UVA since it makes us look a bit better if they win, but their wine and cheese crowd makes it tough.

That said, I like Mendehall and I generally pull for the ACC, particularly against the SEC.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
UVa alum here pulling for my 'Hoos! Study :fbplayer
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:UVa alum here pulling for my 'Hoos! Study :fbplayer
On one hand I like Bronco. On the other I think he’s a little to ....wait...nope he’s a perfect fit for UVA :D

I thought he was a better hire than Fuentes
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Bronco goes for it early on 4th and 2, and UVa SCORES!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I have never seen a team as unprepared as South Carolina was. This pitiful performance probably puts Muschamp on the hot seat for next season. Heck, he may get canned by midnight.

As for Mendenhall, I have no use for him
He's a lot of hot air.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I have never seen a team as unprepared as South Carolina was.
I haven't kept up. Did they have players sit out? I'll stand by SC as the better team, but unfortunately they didn't suit up for the game. :lol:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
South Carolina's best offensive player skipped game to prepare for NFL draft.

If these 2 teams had played in regular season, SC would have destroyed boo hoos.
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:South Carolina's best offensive player skipped game to prepare for NFL draft.

If these 2 teams had played in regular season, SC would have destroyed boo hoos.
Doubt it...
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
College football needs a new award, Most Unprepared for Bowl Game

Some candidates would be, South Carolina, Houston, Notre Dame, Miami
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:If these 2 teams had played in regular season, SC would have destroyed boo hoos.
Ballcoach, we all know you have a love affair with the SEC, but that statement above may be the craziest idea you've ever had.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
It was very evident that South Carolina did not prepare for game, or "come to play". This happens every year during bowl season. Miami, Houston and Notre Dame are guilty, in addition to SC this year.
In regular season, teams come to play.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Crazy but i agree with haize. Mendenhall was the better hire. I like his trajectory along with uvas a lot more than vt right now. Fuente is supposed to be an offensive guru but his offense has stunk. Mendenhall is a defensive guy and uvas D has been improving every year. They had a good qb this year was the other difference.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
As happy as I was with LU win over UCLA, Alabama and Clemson wins, I had trouble sleeping last night because boo hoos won a bowl game for first time in 13 years.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Deebo (i think that's how it's spelled) is a great player and probably will go first or second round in April, and Bentley is a solid QB (although probably a day 3 or UFA if he declares for this draft), but your SDS is again showing if you think South Carolina would have "destroyed" UVA yesterday BC
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:Crazy but i agree with haize. Mendenhall was the better hire. I like his trajectory along with uvas a lot more than vt right now. Fuente is supposed to be an offensive guru but his offense has stunk. Mendenhall is a defensive guy and uvas D has been improving every year. They had a good qb this year was the other difference.

It feels good though, doesn’t it? 8) It’s ok to admit it
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple, if Tech gets blown out by Cincy, I'll agree with you, too. Any chance of that happening?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Purple, if Tech gets blown out by Cincy, I'll agree with you, too. Any chance of that happening?
I don’t know enough about Cincy. It seems like a boring match up
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Whoever comes to play will win. Bowl games are impossible to predict. VT has played a tougher schedule than Cincinnati. I had planned to go to VT bowl game, but these 2 teams just played in same bowl about 3 seasons ago. I don't care for rematches.

Unless it's Alabama-Clemson.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Whoever comes to play will win.
JK, have you added that one to your catalog of coaching quotes to share with your players? :fineprint
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:Whoever comes to play will win.
JK, have you added that one to your catalog of coaching quotes to share with your players? :fineprint
Yeah, you beat me to it. Logging these golden nuggets for future use.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/memp[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

What is the scouting report on Isaiah Ihnen from […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]