If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LU 57
Army earned a P5 opponent in a better bowl with the season they had. Perils of independent status I guess.
By Class of 20Something
ballcoach15 wrote:If I had a vote in the Polls, Army would be in my top 10.

(after 8 SEC schools and Clemson) :football :D
I.... I can't with you. I don't know you well enough to know if you're trolling. But at this point I have to assume everything you say erodes the side of your cheek.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:I understand humor. I laugh at you all the time.

Troll.
I take everything he says as humor too. He’s one of my favorite posters on the board
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:
JK37 wrote:I understand humor. I laugh at you all the time.

Troll.
I am not a troll.
Well, I mean you SAY that, but......
By cruzan_flame13
The fact that you guys continuously respond to him is priceless. And ballcoach is the most pathetic one? :lol:

Ballcoach isn’t even trying and you guys just reel it in lol. Even if he is giving some effort, he should have an easy talking button. Ballcoach I’m sure the batteries are dying by now. If you need more, I got you 8)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Responding is half the fun. Let me have my fun!
Exactly. The back and forth is what makes it fun. We get it even if others don’t
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Army ended up 19th in the AP Poll. Army's 9 straight wins to end season is 2nd in the nation, behind Clemson's 15. I thought Army should have been ranked higher.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Army ended up 19th in the AP Poll. Army's 9 straight wins to end season is 2nd in the nation, behind Clemson's 15. I thought Army should have been ranked higher.
Their schedule was weaker than ND’s
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
19 seems about right..the argument could be made that they are better than Fresno State and Penn State which would move them up to 17 but 19 does seem fair.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:Army ended up 19th in the AP Poll. Army's 9 straight wins to end season is 2nd in the nation, behind Clemson's 15. I thought Army should have been ranked higher.
Their schedule was weaker than ND’s
Them’s fighting words!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]