If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
The Heisman Trophy should be discontinued after this year. The voters who gave award to the Oklahoma QB are crooked. The Alabama QB should have received every first place vote. Biggest rip off in history.
By cruzan_flame13
ballcoach15 wrote:The Heisman Trophy should be discontinued after this year. The voters who gave award to the Oklahoma QB are crooked. The Alabama QB should have received every first place vote. Biggest rip off in history.
This sounds a bit bias don’t you think?
By CCWMichael
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:The Heisman Trophy should be discontinued after this year. The voters who gave award to the Oklahoma QB are crooked. The Alabama QB should have received every first place vote. Biggest rip off in history.
Get off his lawn!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
No. Anyone who knows anything about college football knows the Alabama QB was best player in college football this season.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Kyler Murray was absolutely electric this season. Too bad it’s his only one or they’d be talking about the next Archie Griffin
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
It really wasn't that close. Kyler won every region in nation outside of SE where it was actually pretty close. What would have happened had Sumlin not been such an idiot in Collie Station?
By Class of 20Something
Ballcoach15. Everyone knows that Tua is the better quarterback. But the issue is body of work. I don't care that Alabama won 62-7. Alabama dominance HURT Tua. Murray had close games and was required to be clutch consistently this season. Tua was clearly the most dominant quarterback, but Murray was called on to put the team on his back consistently and performed doing it.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
Ballcoach, biased? Say it ain't so!!!! :lol:
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
This article breaks it down to the actual numbers. Maybe Tua deserved to win, but it was really close either way.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-footb ... agovailoa/
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Truth be known , there are too many Heisman voters out there. I believe it's something like 837. TF probably had a vote.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Tua had to face SEC defenses. Murray and Big 12 teams don't know what defense is.
By tyndal23
All I know is my Sooners have Heisman # 7 and if Bama can hold OU to less than what Army did this year - then you can brag about SEC D - Last year GA D wasn’t very impressive in the Playoff against OU.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I read this morning that Alabama defense is mad that Tua got shafted on Heisman vote. And they might tee off on Murray.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I read this morning that Alabama defense is mad that Tua got shafted on Heisman vote. And they might tee off on Murray.
Are you insinuating that they are looking to cheap shot him? Classy
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I read this morning that Alabama defense is mad that Tua got shafted on Heisman vote. And they might tee off on Murray.
Got any source on record for that? And in print someplace other than some blogger?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach never reveals his sources. :nono
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Have a nice trip back to Norman, OK or wherever.
He played a great game. Proved he deserved the award
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Tua had a better game.
Murray passed for over 300 yards with two TDs 0 int and rushed for over 100 yards and a TD against one of the Best Defensive units in the country.
Tua passed for 10 more yards against a Big 12 defense.

Tua is a very good QB. But Murray is special
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach your SDS is on full display
By CCWMichael
ballcoach15 wrote:Murray was 19-37 for his 308
Tua 24-27 for his 318. 4 TDs
Mine is bigger than yours
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Murray was 19-37 for his 308
Tua 24-27 for his 318. 4 TDs