If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Anybody watching this game and remembering when LU played them this year?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Anybody watching this game and remembering when LU played them this year?
I’m watching. Love the history and pageantry. They love them some Trump
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Army´s defense, with Chad Wilt coaching the D-line, has given up just 47 yards and zero points.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
The replay officials for this game should be fired and banned from football for life. Chains had been moved for Army first down. Replay refs ordered ball to be respotted and measure
That is impossible to do accurately
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote:Army´s defense, with Chad Wilt coaching the D-line, has given up just 47 yards and zero points.
Even if Coach Freeze doesn't know him, he should make a phone call.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, I hope you are toasting with your canteen cup and eating your favorite MRE to celebrate the WIN.

Now can you get their DC to come our way?
By CCWMichael
Cider Jim wrote:Anybody watching this game and remembering when LU played them this year?
Looked at many pictures from West Point while watching the game ....
By LU 57
Cider Jim wrote:Ballcoach, I hope you are toasting with your canteen cup and eating your favorite MRE to celebrate the WIN.

Now can you get their DC to come our way?
No kidding. They held Oklahoma to 21 in regulation; 28 after OT. Oklahoma’s next lowest point total was in the Big 12 championship, 39 against Texas.

Loved watching them tackle. So sound.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
No, I missed that. I had the game on, but was grading papers, too.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:The gave them a pretty good spot but seemed like a really tough call to overturn.
I thought they got the spot right on reply. How that affected where the chains reset is another story
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I have been member of chain crew in my younger days. Once chains are moved and set for first down, with ball spotted, it is impossible to go back for a measurement. And get it right. The replay ref was apparently sight impaired. Ball and chains should have remained where originally spotted. First down Army.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I have been member of chain crew in my younger days. Once chains are moved and set for first down, with ball spotted, it is impossible to go back for a measurement. And get it right. The replay ref was apparently sight impaired. Ball and chains should have remained where originally spotted. First down Army.
They didn’t have video replay or the forward pass at those games though :lol:
By CCWMichael
ballcoach15 wrote:I have been member of chain crew in my younger days. Once chains are moved and set for first down, with ball spotted, it is impossible to go back for a measurement. And get it right. The replay ref was apparently sight impaired. Ball and chains should have remained where originally spotted. First down Army.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVGgyGXPDJ8
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Does Gonzaga and St Mary have D1 football ? When[…]

LaTech

We are halfway through the season, yet we are stil[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my […]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]