If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote:Obvious a PC culture pushed him out much similar to IAN.
He has had health issues all year. The other stuff sure didn't help but if he were healthy he would still hang around. His situation and the situation with Ian are not even close to the same thing. I am aware the it looks as if Ian was not as involved in the downfall of Baylor as once believed but when you are at the top of the food chain you take the fall. The stuff at Baylor was absolutely terrible and has nothing to do with the "PC culture"....
By CCWMichael
thepostman wrote:
CCWMichael wrote:Obvious a PC culture pushed him out much similar to IAN.
He has had health issues all year. The other stuff sure didn't help but if he were healthy he would still hang around. His situation and the situation with Ian are not even close to the same thing. I am aware the it looks as if Ian was not as involved in the downfall of Baylor as once believed but when you are at the top of the food chain you take the fall. The stuff at Baylor was absolutely terrible and has nothing to do with the "PC culture"....

I concur that the PC culture was less of a factor next to people wanting to retain their positions and push blame and who better than a head.

Yea, Urban left Florida because of his brain thing (I can't recall -- tumor or something). He did look tired on the field at times and one the OSU boards this hads been a discussion all year.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Is he a Christian who misses coaching in the South? 8) Asking for a friend.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
good. now maybe they'll be able to clean up about 17 years of corruption.

*SSSSIIIIIPPPPSS COFFEE*

i am, however, disappointed that he is leaving. He lives in a good number of Michigan fan's heads rent free and now he's stamped his handprint on the back patio concrete. would of liked to have beaten him at least once.

maybe we'll get another shot when he's at usc or ND in a few years.
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]