If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Alabama vs Oklahoma
Clemson vs Notre Dame

I don't agree with the 4 teams selected. Notre Dame and the Okies should not be in.
By CCWMichael
ballcoach15 wrote:Alabama vs Oklahoma
Clemson vs Notre Dame

I don't agree with the 4 teams selected. Notre Dame and the Okies should not be in.
So, the Sooners who took Georgia deep last year in a great game and has a better team than they had last year does not belong as well as the undefeated ND :dontgetit

We can spli hairs all day but Georgia did not win a conference championship and OSU lost to a poor team.
That Florida team ..... not even close to an invite.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
ND is undefeated. Have to put them in. Maybe there is debate about the 4th team, but UGA squandered their chance vs. Bama. And Ohio State has a really bad loss on their record. I don’t see who else it coyld’ve been.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
If ND had played a schedule equal to SEC teams in toughness, they would not be undefeated. Remember ND is half ACC. (5 games)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:If ND had played a schedule equal to SEC teams in toughness, they would not be undefeated. Remember ND is half ACC. (5 games)
So who are your four teams?
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:If ND had played a schedule equal to SEC teams in toughness, they would not be undefeated. Remember ND is half ACC. (5 games)
The SEC is good and all but outside of Georgia and Alabama that conference is not as strong as it once was.

I also think there isn't much of a difference between the ACC and AAC but for some reason Clemson gets a pass...UCF also blew out Pitt...just sayin

Overall I am fine with the 4 teams chosen. I completely get where the committee is coming from but I still want an 8 team playoff.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:

Alabama
Clemson
Georgia
UCF
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:

Alabama
Clemson
Georgia
UCF
The last one is a joke Ballcoach. No one in their right (football) mind would believe UCF should be in over ND. If you wanted to argue for Oklahoma or Ohio State, I could live with it. I agree on Georgia. It should have been:

Alabama
Clemson
Georgia
Oklahoma/ND
By CCWMichael
[/quote]

The last one is a joke Ballcoach. No one in their right (football) mind would believe UCF should be in over ND. If you wanted to argue for Oklahoma or Ohio State, I could live with it. I agree on Georgia. It should have been:

Alabama
Clemson
Georgia
Oklahoma/ND[/quote]

I have an agreement Georgia looks real good.
Problem is all the weight of conference champions.
The NCAA does not want a 8 team playoff so the hand were tied.
It would have been pure chaos if Georgia went.
UCF might get a pass but I don't think theybeat OSU, Michigan, Georgia, Clemson, ND, Alabama.
Too bad they gota crappy draw with LSU instead of a chance to show with Georgia, Michigan.
I would hope the sucky bowl ties olayed in this or it could be their potential draw.
Some of the bigger schools will get better games due to draw.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]