If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Alabama comes from 14 points down to beat Georgia. Jalen Hurts comes off bench to lead Tide in 4th quarter.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:gross
Fromm was the best QB on the field by far
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Everyone should admire Hurts. Unlike most QBs who get benched, he stayed with the Tide as a backup QB. When TV reporter asked him after game, why he didn't transfer, He said he just let God decide.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Everyone should admire Hurts. Unlike most QBs who get benched, he stayed with the Tide as a backup QB. When TV reporter asked him after game, why he didn't transfer, He said he just let God decide.
So you’re saying God couldn’t decide for a player to transfer?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I was just relaying what Hurts said on TV after the game. He probably prayed about it and God lead him to stay at Alabama.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
thepostman wrote:gross
Fromm was the best QB on the field by far
JakeFrommStateFarm was good tonight. Tua may have lost the Heisman... but he did tweak his ankle during the very first series and was hobbling all night.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Everyone should admire Hurts. Unlike most QBs who get benched, he stayed with the Tide as a backup QB. When TV reporter asked him after game, why he didn't transfer, He said he just let God decide.
I don’t agree with you on all of your transfer ideas, but I do think that Jalen showed a certain amount of loyalty and teamsmanship that you don’t see too much today. I do think he will transfer this summer and I will be rooting for him wherever he goes.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
If Tua. Doesn't win Heisman, they should discontinue the award.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote:
I don’t agree with you on all of your transfer ideas, but I do think that Jalen showed a certain amount of loyalty and teamsmanship that you don’t see too much today. I do think he will transfer this summer and I will be rooting for him wherever he goes.
No. ballcoach said he Hurst prayed about it and God told him to stay. Study
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:If Tua. Doesn't win Heisman, they should discontinue the award.
Kyler Murray has been pretty spectacular this year
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Looks like Bama will be dodging UCF again this year...

UCF...the true defending National Champions ;)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Looks like Bama will be dodging UCF again this year...

UCF...the true defending National Champions ;)
Doing it with a 2nd string QB!
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
The UCF team that showed up in the 2nd half could easily compete with the best teams in the country...

They won't get the chance and with how poorly they played in the 1st half I can't say I blame the committee but they had no shot making the playoff this year which is too bad.
By ElmersTwin
thepostman wrote:The UCF team that showed up in the 2nd half could easily compete with the best teams in the country...

They won't get the chance and with how poorly they played in the 1st half I can't say I blame the committee but they had no shot making the playoff this year which is too bad.
It's a shame we don't get to see a team like UCF taken into consideration. I get the schedule problem, but consider that Heupel was in his first season as HC and they still continued the streak.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I wish UCF was in and Notre Dame and Oklahoma were headed to the poulanchainsaw.comweedeaters bowl
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]